Recent content by Xmayne

1. Xmayne

Game Mechanics Changes to the Umbrella and Breathing Reed

I support this. I absolutely never use the umbrella or breathing reed because they are too inconvenient. Especially the breathing reed. They should definitely be made into accessories so that they will actually be useful for a short time.
  2. Xmayne

What's the most boring thing in Terraria for you?

I'm surprised that some people don't like starting new characters. That's one of my favorite things to do. Especially when a new update to the game releases. I've never been a big fan of playing on characters that are fully maxed out and aren't capable of getting any better. It's the journey...
  3. Xmayne

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Not sure if this has been talked about, but what are those gems above the equip slots in the very first spoiler image? Same thing with those two swords above the social slots. Am I missing something or do we just not know what they are yet?
  4. Xmayne

Official Be Water My Friends: 1.3 Liquid Mechanics Changes

Wow, I never expected the liquid mechanics to change. It looks really good. I'm impressed with how smooth and flowing the liquids are. I really like how you guys are changing and upgrading game mechanics. I've always respected games with huge amounts of polish.
  5. Xmayne

Just wondering, why is Skeletron Prime considered so difficult?

I find Skeletron Prime to be the easiest of three, honestly. It's super easy to dodge his attacks and maneuver around him. I find the Destroyer and The Twins to be harder.
  6. Xmayne

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Made a key farm and found a crimson key and 2 corruption keys before I could even finish building the whole thing. Also found a Slime Staff randomly while exploring in the underground during the very beginning of a playthrough. I was digging around and I noticed an item sticking out of a small...
  7. Xmayne

Game Mechanics Master Chest

I already do paint and name my chests and have filing systems. I mean, yeah, something like this isn't necessary, but at the very least, it would be convenient to just press one button and have all your currently held items stacked and sorted into all of your chests. I just find inventory/chest...
  8. Xmayne

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Tobbvald's Tinkering

Man, all of this should be in the game, including The Cyber biome by Zoomo. Really good, logical ideas that would really fit the game. The sprites are great as well. Wonder what the chances are of this actually being implemented.
  9. Xmayne

Game Mechanics Item Filter - ("Do not pickup" list)

This really needs to be in the game. So sick of picking up mushrooms, cobwebs, blinkroot, daybloom, wooden arrows, bombs, shuriken, rope, etc. Wonder how hard something like this would be to implement into the game.
  10. Xmayne

Why is fishing so fun?

Oh, I didn't know they updated fishing in Minecraft. Haven't played that game in a few months. I just like fishing better in Terraria because there's a lot more to it with all the different rods you find and make, finding different baits in the world, all the different fish to catch, the angler...
  11. Xmayne

Most rage worthy moment you've experienced.

I was trying to find a star cloak from a mimic to combine with a cross necklace. Everytime I killed a mimic, I would either get a cross necklace, a magic dagger, or a compass. Every single time. This was going on for a couple hours, too. To make things worse, I couldn't find mimics for the life...
  12. Xmayne

Why is fishing so fun?

Fishing isn't too bad in this game. Hell of a lot better than Minecraft, that's for sure.
  13. Xmayne

Your 1.3 Christmas wishlist to Red Santa....

Any features that make inventory and item management more convenient and easy. Slots for potions like we have for coins and ammo. A separate pause feature (autopause takes away building convenience). Item blacklist feature. A bit tired of picking up random wooden arrows, ropes, or cobwebs...
  14. Xmayne

So, I was playing Perfect Dark right after this and it occured to me...

I always thought more weapons should have alternate functions as well. Just for fun mostly. Not every weapon needs one, but more would be cool.
  15. Xmayne

4th Liquid - What do you think it should be?

Acid in the dungeon would be cool. I wonder why the engine only allows 4 liquids, though. That's interesting.
Back
Top Bottom