Recent content by XORandom

1. XORandom

Game Mechanics Split the paint and coating.

TLDR: LMB on the paintbrush and roller — use paint, RMB — use coating. LMB scraper— remove the paint, RMB — remove the coating. Optional: simultaneous pressing of both buttons — removal of /placement both paint and coating. --- Good day. As can be understood from the title and brief...
  2. XORandom

Map-Other Gridlock challenge

If you have a Tedit, you can do something similar for a specific version of terraria (which is now on mobile devices).
  3. XORandom

Working as Designed Hardmode "V" generation is not random

Wouldn't it be easier to put a mark in the tedit about killing the Wall of Flesh and manually draw a V where it is more convenient for you?
  4. XORandom

I fixed it. Now one wall opens at a time.
  5. XORandom

In the original video, he doesn't even pretend, he doesn't put coins anywhere, just when their number reaches 50 gold, 1 platinum, etc. he opens a new territory
  6. XORandom

Pixel Art Every Unique Possible Tile/Wall Color Combination (Map-Overlay)

Great post, I would like to use pixel art more in my buildings. However, I was limited to manually selecting color combinations. The world with all the colors in tedit is very useful, as is the table. It's a pity that you don't publish the application itself for translating pixel art into a...
  7. XORandom

Я наткнулся на сообщение на Reddit, где человек спрашивал, как повторить вызов с закрытой сеткой. Я нашел ссылку на оригинальное видео. И я решил сделать карту с похожей сеткой. Мое изменение заключается в использовании блоков gemspark, чтобы границы сетки были четко видны. Прикрепляю...
  8. XORandom

Builds My buildings for 2022. Part2

Since the place in the last post is over, the second part. Link to the first part: PC - My buildings for 2022. Part1 The order is the same. The lower the record, the earlier this construction was made. I started making Florid Postern it in 2021, finished it in 2022, so I also...
  9. XORandom

Builds My buildings for 2022. Part1

In 2022, unfortunately, I didn't have much time to play Terraria. But I still found time to implement some of my ideas in the game. In this post I would like to collect all my works for this year. I'll start with the most recent work and the lower, the earlier the build. Since the post has a...
  10. XORandom

**REPORTED** Graphical issue with Liquid Waterfalls

I will add some screenshots with the same problem Steam or GOG: Steam Single Player/Multiplayer: Both Operating System: Windows 10 Terraria Version: 1.4.4.5 Controls: UsedKeyboard/Mouse
  11. XORandom

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Однако стоит сделать резервную копию мира. У меня, например, любое использование TEdit v4.11.0 приводило к необратимой порче мира. I haven't seen anything like this in previous versions.
  12. XORandom

Map-Store (UPDATED) Completioniest Character 1.4.3 (Journey's Mode)

Your character is missing several items: Gas Trap, Dog License, Bunny License, Cat License, Flesh Grinder, Pixel Box, Shimmer Slime Banner, Echo Wall, Cockatiel Statue, Toucan Statue. I added them @Flapp
  13. XORandom

Terraria State of the Game - June 2022

But now these items receive a bonus from the ranged class. If you return the throwing class(and in fact, do these things without a class bonus), it will be a nerf. Nothing prevents you from using them now.
Back
Top Bottom