1. X

tModLoader Antiaris

This is the error that happens when i create a world
  2. X

tModLoader Antiaris

I cant make a world if i have antiaris enabled,it crashes in the process
  3. X

tModLoader Bags of Holding

I cant make the bags of holding work in inventory,i cant even modify the config file
  4. X

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Hey remember that moment i told you about a mob that did like a 1 shot? well its a shadow ripper from tremor,so you may want to check it
  5. X

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

yes please,because what i want is to fight 5 devourer of gods or supreme calamity with leviathan,the trinity,the final spirit boss and a spirit of chaos
  6. X

im also waiting for spirit mod and thorium
  7. X

It cant be from calamity for sure,blue magic only adds 3 bosses and 2 of them are meant to hit hard,so it must be a tremor mob
  8. X

the only chance would be the spirit of chaos,but thats a boss so doesnt count all i know is that it crawled in the wall and had shadow in it,maybe it was a tremor "tremode" mob As an extra,i actually take 0 damage from the devourer of gods and yaron (the 2 of the last 3 calamity bosses,the first...
  9. X

wait a sec,fargos mod,simple auto chests,magical chests,the 3 big mods i said earlier,leveled mod,and just some item mods as well as imksushi
  10. X

I even had fargos terra enchantment which basically makes me almost invulnerable to non bluemagic bosses,maybe the damage formula in the mod is for a damage multiplier instead of their attack? in which case it would make sense since he had 700 attack
  11. X

unless the mod was already made to 1 shoot the player,at 14000 hp he shouldnt be able even with 25% more damage from revengeance
  12. X

still the damage you take is only 25% more,so even without it that thing would have dealt atleast 12000 damage
  13. X

For what i know it buffs damage enemies do but it also buffs resistance you get,not sure if it is 100% its fault because before using leveled mod,i wasnt taking that much damage,max 300 from a boss
  14. X

actually i was almost max level,i think 80 with around 600 damage block actually i checked because i screen shot it,i was level 100 already,if it helps i also had the revengeance mode active from calamity as well as expert mode
  15. X

Max level 100,attack i believe 700
Back
Top Bottom