• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by xRaiizy

1. X

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

eh,the old one's interface was kinda better :(
  2. X

tModLoader Litho's Armory

I have a weird idea What about moving the Super shotgun to early hardmode and adding a modified version of it(that one from doom eternal trailer,with the hook,if you can do that :D ) to post-plantera?
  3. X

cool, it's actually sad that there is no other easter eggs in menu
  4. X

i have a question that is even weirder what if you click and hold the moon instead?
  5. X

Nice name you got here.

Nice name you got here.
  6. X

tModLoader Ravel Mod

for some reason I like your nickname
  7. X

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Найс,буду ждать продолжения разработки,как раз наверное успею обновить пк что бы меньше лагало это всё
  8. X

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Ну,тогда просто посоветуй ему понерфить дохардмодные оружия и врагов из подземного биома,они все слишком сильные для этого этапа игры,приходится искать оружие с хорошей отдачей что бы выжить в тех биомах
  9. X

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Ну,когда играл из модов крупных был только Litho's Armory,вроде перековок новых не добавляет и с другими не конфликтует
  10. X

tModLoader Exodus Mod

well,when i first swung this sword there was a new stat applied which said "-100% damage" and it dealt no damage at all,didn't even break any grass А,стоп, зачем я по английски то пишу? Ты ж русский вроде
  11. X

Because modbrowser always fails to download mods for some reason
  12. X

Is direct download (http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/DirectModDownloadListing.php) down for everyone? Or is it just my connection?
  13. X

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

oh boy i cant wait for more
  14. X

No,i generated it today,mod is updated to latest
  15. X

Hello there again Remember this bug with dungeon weapons in ivy chests? It's back for some reason,i again found some dungeon weapons in them
Top Bottom