• Labor of Love is here! Visit our Labor of Love thread for a special message from the team, a look at brand new Labor of Love merch, and the changelog (minus a few surprises 😉)
XtroyX0r
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I feel like there's a joke to be made by combining the words avatar and avali, but I'm not sure what it would be. Anyway, I see you've got a new PFP.
    I was playing on Hypixel when someone (I don't remember their name...) gave me and a whole bunch of other people free VIP rank, so that's pretty awesome.
    Alright, I'm bored so I'm just gonna post some random stuff from an inspirational quote generator I found on the internet.
    "*something really long, the highlights are, "You don't have to be insane." "You cannot ridicule someone from the future." "Poison your colleagues." "THINK ABOUT A FLOWER."*"
    "Self-confidence. A mistake?"
    "Have a mint before dinner."
    "Smile, see what happens, and you will still die in the end."
    XtroyX0r
    XtroyX0r
    Also, why is the character limit for profile posts so small? I had to cut out half of the inspirational quotes and remove all of the formatting in order to get them to fit.
    CantWontDo
    CantWontDo
    here's a quote. "The real world has some good stuff in it, so stay in it."
    I'm starting to wonder whether doing my first playthrough of Ori and the Will of the Wisps on hard difficulty was a good idea.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I did the same thing. Started Ori and the Will of the Wisps on Hard Mode. It was very brutal in the beginning, but it got easier overtime as I got more Health upgrades and ability upgrades that made it easier to recover energy & HP.
    So, I attempted to speedrun Minecraft and I managed to make it to the nether in just under 20 minutes, but I somehow managed to die 10 seconds after entering the nether to an enderman, so instead I'm going to play Ori and the Will of the Wisps. (which I just bought.)
    I just got Just Shapes and Beats today, and so far, I'm having quite a bit of fun, despite the fact that I keep failing repeatedly on "Into the Zone"
    Flaming Angry Bones
    Flaming Angry Bones
    if you complete the game i recommend Project Arrhytmia it has amazing community created levels
    I managed to no-hit King Slime in my Revengeance mode playthrough! It was quite easy, I just had to build a massive bridge so i can keep moving in just one direction, making the slimes that the king spawns completely harmless.
    I almost killed the EoC in my new Revengeance mode playthrough, but then I died... of fall damage... because I used the fist weapons from Weaponout to spam punch the EoC and I kept doing it until I hit a planetoid and fell to my death.
    I decided to buy Don't Starve Together because it was on sale for real cheap, but I have no friends to play it with lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom