Recent content by XtroyX0r

1. XtroyX0r

Ask XtroyX0r Anything

Ah, gotcha. Well, lorewise I'm actually not sure, as information about them prior to being "uplifted" is actually quite hard to find. I checked the wiki and as far as I could find only one page even mentioned it. Although I think that it might just be a part of the lore that's solely in the...
  2. XtroyX0r

Ask XtroyX0r Anything

42, of course! Also, sorry for not responding to your previous question, the draft for it disappeared for some reason, and after that I sort of... forgot... I really should just finish writing my posts faster so that doesn't happen again. I keep rewriting most content in my posts before posting...
  3. XtroyX0r

It's my birthday! Also, some quick doodles. They're not really birthday related, but I was...

It's my birthday! Also, some quick doodles. They're not really birthday related, but I was bored.
  4. XtroyX0r

Ask XtroyX0r Anything

Protogens. Back around when I first joined the Terraria Forums, I found the protogen mod for Starbound, and I think there used to be a link or something for more information about protogens? I don't really remember, but I think the website was down or something, so I ended up googling it...
  5. XtroyX0r

Ask XtroyX0r Anything

Honestly, not really sure, but here's some I like: Town Cat: "Merrooow!", because cat. Zoologist, because sells cat. No particular quote really stands out to me. As for my last pick, I'm torn between the Mechanic and Truffle. Mechanic, because the items she sells are quite useful, and Truffle...
  6. XtroyX0r

Ask XtroyX0r Anything

I don't know... Maybe I could. I'll think about it. Honestly, most of them were just random concepts for characters I thought up randomly in the shower, toyed around with in my head for a few days or even weeks maybe, then forgot most things about them because I never ended up doing anything...
  7. XtroyX0r

Ask XtroyX0r Anything

I don't know. I want to, but it's hard for me to "force" myself to actually do it, if that makes sense. I'm honestly not sure why I haven't, I've even come up with various different ideas for characters, but I just haven't been able to make myself start roleplaying again. I don't know why I'm so...
  8. XtroyX0r

New pfp for Christmas (Because november is basically Christmas right? ;)), although I really...

New pfp for Christmas (Because november is basically Christmas right? ;)), although I really just slapped a santa hat on some art I already drew... and redrew all the lines and went over the edges of the colors to make them not pixelated. I probably should have just drawn an entirely new picture...
  9. XtroyX0r

Drew the same character as last time, since they've got my favorite design of the characters...

Drew the same character as last time, since they've got my favorite design of the characters I've made so far. Don't have a name for them yet, though.
  10. XtroyX0r

[MEDIA] I've been working on an origin in Minecraft because I was bored. It has a custom weapon...

I've been working on an origin in Minecraft because I was bored. It has a custom weapon, dashing, walljumping, ground-slams, and funny Ultrakill slam storage.
  11. XtroyX0r

Another art I drew, because I honestly don't know what else to post anymore. [SPOILER]

Another art I drew, because I honestly don't know what else to post anymore.
  12. XtroyX0r

I'm aware of Spore, I was just counting the games that I've played.

I'm aware of Spore, I was just counting the games that I've played.
  13. XtroyX0r

There were actually several avali mods for Rimworld, and Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead is a...

There were actually several avali mods for Rimworld, and Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead is a turn-based post apocalyptic survival game.
  14. XtroyX0r

Starbound, Minecraft, Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead (honestly surprised about that one), Rimworld...

Starbound, Minecraft, Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead (honestly surprised about that one), Rimworld, and Stellaris.
  15. XtroyX0r

Here Steam Workshop::Avali Race

Here Steam Workshop::Avali Race
Back
Top Bottom