Recent content by xX_lowly_Xx

1. xX_lowly_Xx

current pylon world I'm working on - release soon.

Basing it off of inspiration from Zelda, D&D, and other sources. The pit in The Yawning Portal will take you to multiple different dungeons and random locations.
  2. xX_lowly_Xx

cursed merchant

its not a mod @Sir Mushias Chlorophytas, just calamity texture pack, guide is sam texture pack, and merchant is morshu texture pack.
  3. xX_lowly_Xx

dedicated server classic mode fun

Hi, I've made a new server, open to all. (Though only a limited number of players can be on at one time) IP: 158.69.117.140 PORT: 12415
  4. xX_lowly_Xx

yeah, whats your discord. Just checked and unless you didn't request me, I should have accepted all my current friend requests.
  5. xX_lowly_Xx

EDIT: SERVER NOW CLOSED. Hi, I've just made a dedicated 24/7 server, as playing with others is much more entertaining then just doing a play through on your own. Haven't done a proper play through since 1.2, so I figured it was finally time to give it a shot. There is some basic building...
  6. xX_lowly_Xx

Map-Adventure Arena of Ruins (Complete Edition)

I try not to mix "3D" and "2.5D" building in the same map, so it may look a little more simple then that when its finished. But have already started work on it now.
  7. xX_lowly_Xx

PC journey mode fun play through

Hi, am currently hosting a game (through steam). My username is xX_lowly_Xx if you want to add me, game is open to friends, and friend of friends. Password for the world is just 12345678.
  8. xX_lowly_Xx

Wacky NPCs Mod

This is a really nice mod, good work. can't wait for tmod to update.
  9. xX_lowly_Xx

Member-Run Contest build suggestions

Hey, hows it going. Pretty new here on the forums, but have been playing on and off since around when the game first came out. I have recently been trying to up my building game, as I enjoy that side of things far more then a usual play through. So to help me get my degree from the college of...
  10. xX_lowly_Xx

Graveyard Boys

very nice, window and graves superb
  11. xX_lowly_Xx

Builds Builds by Lowly

Thank you!! It's for a large golf map @Kryzelauf is making.
  12. xX_lowly_Xx

Builds Builds by Lowly

Random stuff I have built for myself or other's. Will keep updated regularly. (See my current project for more: Adventure - Arena of Ruins (Complete Edition))
  13. xX_lowly_Xx

Map-Adventure Arena of Ruins (Complete Edition)

Hi, this is a vanilla pre-hardmode journey world I am currently working on. (all pylons and npc's spawned, extra dungeons, golf course ect, ect.) I'll post a link when it's ready. Let me know if there is anything else you would like to see in it.
Back
Top Bottom