1. DarkWiz17

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

All I can say is... wow.
  2. DarkWiz17

How well-known is the person above you?

2/10. Never seen you before in my life.
  3. DarkWiz17

Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!

I remember my first time playing Terraria on my Xbox One. I thought it was interesting, so I asked my brother-in-law to go get it for me (I paid him back of course), and on the day I received it was the day I fractured my foot. While at the doctors office getting it checked out, I asked my...
  4. DarkWiz17

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

After 1.3 has been launched on Mobile, will the focus be on getting Console and Mobile up to PC standards?
  5. DarkWiz17

looks interesting

looks interesting
  6. DarkWiz17

Casual Pet Peeves

When you're doing a quiz and you have to answer the questions with full sentences. Like, you're already answering a question, if the reader wants to know what question you're talking about then they can look up two centimeters. Anyone get what I mean?
  7. DarkWiz17

Xbox One Torches

Probably a glitch since you're no where near a crystal ball as far as I see. edit: I didn't notice the text on r4's post. I thought he just posted a picture lol.
  8. DarkWiz17

Xbox 360 Spawning at base

I'm not sure about older console spawning mechanics but I'm pretty sure the enemies aren't spawning because there are NPCs near. Move the farm or whatever it is a ways away from the base.
  9. DarkWiz17

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

Off topic but I remember when I still played Roblox and there would be an admin on the server, I'd ask for admin so I could fly around and stuff. Those were the days...
  10. DarkWiz17

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

Isn't ultimate
  11. DarkWiz17

NPCs & Enemies The Void Traveller

How many void bars will he sell? What weapons will he use? Will he block spawns like the Skeleton Merchant? Does the Void Traveler just spawn like enemies or does he come through a portal?
  12. DarkWiz17

Xbox One Wierd strips of map being revealed (and other map bugginess)

Dang, I've had those strips happen but only about twice in a world and nothing to that extremity.
  13. DarkWiz17

Who Actually Uses the Golden/Platinum Armour?

One playthrough I only had iron armor and I beat EoW and them immediately went to Hellstone.
  14. DarkWiz17

PC TLDR Returning Player Tipps? (Pre-Hard)

How many bosses have you beaten? If you've beaten EoW/BoC, you should have Shadow/Crimtane armor by then. If you have a pickaxe that's good enough to mine out Hellstone, go get that because it trumps out all other pre-hardmode armors.
  15. DarkWiz17

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Seeing as how Xbox and Playstation were delayed for a couple of months, I doubt it.
Back
Top Bottom