Recent content by JoeJoeTV

1. JoeJoeTV

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

I hope these, or at least some of these mods get updated to tModLoader 1.4. They are really useful mods! I saw that there is a Github, so I will maybe try porting them sometime, but I haven't really coded terraria mods much.
  2. JoeJoeTV

PC Some multiplayer commands metioned in /help don't work

Hmm, I run a dedicated server on ubuntu 16.04 Server, I don't think the client handles those commands?? EDIT: I also tried host and play and I have the same problem. I'm gonna try to verify the files. My OS is Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon 64 bit and mono 6.8 (I think Terraria uses system mono ifit...
  3. JoeJoeTV

PC Some multiplayer commands metioned in /help don't work

When entering /help in the chat you get a list of commands such as /p, /me, /playing, /roll, /e, /help and /rps, of which only /help and /rps work and /e just does nothing. The other commands just send the text you entered as a normal chat message. It's a shame, because /playing and /p seem...
  4. JoeJoeTV

**REPORTED** Server World Creation does not care about settings

I have the same problem, that reading of the serverconfig.txt file is not working correctly, such as not using the worldpath setting, not using the password setting always and not using the specified maxplayers setting when no world setting is set. I'm using 1.4.0.5, but the maxplayer issue also...
  5. JoeJoeTV

Linux Get Collectors Edition Bunny on Linux

Hello fellow Terrarians, I am playing Terraria on Linux now and I own the Collectors Edition of Terraria, so I was woindering, if I can get the Bunny Pet on Linux, because the executeable doesn't even work in WINE and also because, well, there's no Registry on Linux. So, is it possible?
  6. JoeJoeTV

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

If you have the steam version of terraria and just want a clean install, you can either reinstall terraria(you won't loose saves) or you can right click terraria in your steam library, go to properties, local files and click verify integrity of game files, which sould give you a clean install of...
  7. JoeJoeTV

Thanks for clearing that up, but only the necessary mods are synced and not the client only mods i still put in the folder. do I have to send the modpack manually to all the other users then?
  8. JoeJoeTV

Mining Diamonds

Mining Diamonds
  9. JoeJoeTV

I have a question: I want to setup a tmodloader dedicated server on linux and I want to load a modpack on the server. I put the modpack file in the mods/ModPacks folder but the server doesn't download the mods or anything. Now, is this possible that way, or do I have to downlöoad them all...
  10. JoeJoeTV

tModLoader Double Player Example

I jnow this is an old mod, but is there a chance that it will be cióntinued or be made into a fully fledged mod, because I really like the concept.
  11. JoeJoeTV

Terraria Launcher

Yes i did that too at first and i had a verxy simmilar script, but it was always a hassle when Terraria was updated
  12. JoeJoeTV

Terraria Launcher

This is a VERY good(and fancy) script, but i wanna note an alternative that is a bit simpler and doesn't require replacing Terraria.exe(I only tested this on the Steam Version): 1) Go to your Terraria installation folder and create a new folder where you will put tModLoader.(You can rename the...
  13. JoeJoeTV

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I tried to set the port with command line parameters and it didn't recocnize that and asked again.
  14. JoeJoeTV

Do i have to put this in the config file like so: savedirectory=<path> or as a command line parameter? Also when i have a config for my dedicated serer on linux it only loads the motd, worldpath and modpath from the config. When i start the server it asks again for wich world to play and wich...
  15. JoeJoeTV

Hello, I have a dediscted tmodloader server and i want to change the directory where config files for mods are saved, is that possible?
Back
Top Bottom