Recent content by xxterminatorxx5

1. xxterminatorxx5

Console The various glitches of Console Terraria

No a friend duplicated them to me. I'm not sure if they were modded in or not.
  2. xxterminatorxx5

I have not been playing the game much anymore, so I am not sure. I heard sometimes you can find them on rare occasions. I have plenty of them on PS4, though.
  3. xxterminatorxx5

PS4 is calling your name. ;)

PS4 is calling your name. ;)
  4. xxterminatorxx5

I added the link you provided so others will hopefully use it more.
  5. xxterminatorxx5

NEW BUG Glass Wall looks glitchy as of the update released yesterday. The only problem is, I'm not sure if any glitches were patched. So, I don't know what I should be removing from my giant list.
  6. xxterminatorxx5

Console Wing-usage

Well if you ever transfer to PS4 I can give you some flame wings.
  7. xxterminatorxx5

Console Solar Eclipse Summoning

That's not cheating but I have been doing that since day 1 :) My world for a while was stuck in a solar eclipse so it would kill all the noobs who would loot, that is until I decided to build :)
  8. xxterminatorxx5

Console Wing-usage

Go ahead and keep your wings TehTerrariaRanter, just don't talk about them. Though you can talk about them in the PC section. :)
  9. xxterminatorxx5

Console Wing-usage

...and? Moderators on this site have a right to police the site however they like. What they don't have a right is to tell players how to play just because they don't like it.
  10. xxterminatorxx5

Console Wing-usage

There is no moral dilemma to cheating in this game. It's a sandbox game where you build things and play how you like. Don't let the moderators tell you how to play the game. Don't like an item because it is 'modded?' Don't use them and nobody will care what you do. Just don't tell others to get...
  11. xxterminatorxx5

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Spooky Wood Helmet Spooky Wood Breastplate Spooky Wood Leggings Purple and Silver Dye on every slot.
  12. xxterminatorxx5

Chlorophyte Armor (Mask) vs Dragon Armor

I prefer Dragon for the Melee speed out of those three. I like Ranged and Mage classes more, anyway.. With the right weapons and equipment, ranged is the best class IMO
Back
Top Bottom