Recent content by xXx_NoScoperYOLO_xXx

1. xXx_NoScoperYOLO_xXx

Music packs.

Hi, I am creating music pack and would like to change more than just boss and biome music. What I mean is Sounds like menu click, player's death and such. That means Sound IDs because I managed to extract sounds from Content folder but without IDs I cannot use them. It's not much but will make...
  2. xXx_NoScoperYOLO_xXx

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

Except all that, I would like to change music for every boss. Right now a lot of bosses have the same Music track assigned. If it was separate, then it would be actually good, also with Sound IDs I wouldn't have to wait for tModloader to update to 1.4.X. It is just details but would make a big...
  3. xXx_NoScoperYOLO_xXx

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

Greetings, perfect update. Music packs work fine, however we would appreciate SOUND IDs to change e.g.: Menu Tick sound, Player Killed sound, etc. MistBoost
  4. xXx_NoScoperYOLO_xXx

NPCs are not spawning

Thanks, and do I need to have money in my bag or will it work either when they're in a chest ?
  5. xXx_NoScoperYOLO_xXx

NPCs are not spawning

Hi! I was playing on this world for two days now, I have 1,50 gold, few bombs and grenades, life crystals. I built few rooms for NPCs but no one's coming. Can you help me please ?
Back
Top Bottom