1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
Xylia
Last Activity:
Aug 23, 2019 at 3:58 AM
Birthday:
Mar 11, 1980

Share This Page

Xylia

Terrarian, 39

Bloodstained is such an awesome game. I have small little nitpicks with it, but overall, I'd have to say I'm very happy with it. Jun 20, 2019

Xylia was last seen:
Aug 23, 2019 at 3:58 AM
    1. Krasunir
      Krasunir
      Hello, fellow dragon.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Krasunir
        Krasunir
        A transformation item as a wyvern might be well enough.
        May 30, 2015
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        Or even a vanity armor set that makes you look like a biped dragon (some call them draconians).
        May 31, 2015
      4. GoldenTerrabyte
        GoldenTerrabyte
        That's what I'm thinking.
        May 31, 2015
    2. Xylia
      Xylia
      Love how I can get 397 Chlorophyte Ore, but only 1 Turtle Shell after spending 2+ hours in the HM Jungle...
      1. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        I know the pain. I grinded for hours... and I only had a single Shell... but a Key Mold dropped so it was not completely worthless.
        May 23, 2015
    3. Xylia
      Xylia
      You know the game is getting too easy when you kill two mechs in the same night during regular progression effortlessly. (S.Prime/Twins)
      1. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        And that's why people (like Yrimir) do little challenges just to keep the game interesting for them.

Also, reminds me that I wanted at one point to fight all the Mech Bosses + The Golem for a little challenge. In fact, I was going to add the Goblin, Pirate Army, and Frost Legion into the mix too. Should get on that some time.
        May 6, 2015
    4. TTSp00k the Invincible
      TTSp00k the Invincible
      I swear I've seen your avatar somewhere, but I just can't remember where...
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        Fur Affinity.
        May 5, 2015
      3. Invidialbum
        Invidialbum
        FurAffinity? Huh. I'm also on FurAffinity too, where's your profile?
        Jun 16, 2015
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        Same as my TCF name.
        Jun 16, 2015
    5. Xylia
      Xylia
      So I finally decided to get an avatar pic. I won't be following the VVVVVV trend, though. Sorry.
    6. Xylia
      Xylia
      What's with the bouncing smiley face atari-type avatars everywhere now? Looks like something out of a FNaF minigame, lol
      1. Esreadel and Kyouko Tsukino like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        I lost interest in FNaF after FNaF2 was the exact same thing, sitting on your :red: waiting for scary stuff which wasn't even scary.
        Apr 25, 2015
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        *nods* I have similar opinions, but the minigames and the overlying plot I thought was interesting -- I wouldn't actually play the FNaF games, but I did look up the wrap-up of FNaF3 and the plot is mildly interesting. The only trouble, is that you gotta go through a lot just to FIND the plot, lol. But there IS actually one there.
        Apr 25, 2015
      5. TTSp00k the Invincible
        TTSp00k the Invincible
        FNAF 3 is actually very much different when compared to FNAF 1 & 2.

As Scarecrow said, it's sort of like a strategy game, when you look at the way it works.
        May 3, 2015
    7. Xylia
      Xylia
      Just finished a 2000wire teleport to Jungle. Never knew laying that much wire could be so ANNOYING. It is awesome now that it's done though!
      1. Rough Draft
        Rough Draft
        Makes ya wish building potions effected wire/actuator placement.
        Jan 19, 2015
    8. TTSp00k the Invincible
      TTSp00k the Invincible
      I swear I always mistake you for Szaila dagnabbit. XD
      2. Devalaous
        Devalaous
        I wouldnt have even known Xylia existed were it not for this status. And even then, I just see "Tales of Xylia" instead of "Szaila"
        Dec 15, 2014
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        Huh. Never heard of Szaila myself, but that is weirdly close to a "Sizalia" I know somewhere else. That's why I did a double-take, I was like "whaaat?". And I also heard of this "Tales of Xylia" somewhere before I think... which is Not linked to me in any shape, form, or manner even though IIRC it has to do with a dragon.
        Dec 15, 2014
      4. Devalaous
        Devalaous
        Its an RPG called Tales of Xillia, part of a famous series :)
        Dec 15, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 11, 1980 (Age: 39)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC