• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Xylia's latest activity

• Xylia
    Xylia commented on Coney the Conehead Zombie's profile post.
    Eh. It's the internet. Don't let it get to you.
  • Xylia
    Xylia commented on Xylia's profile post.
    They are literally doing the same crap that they are accusing everybody else of doing, but it's okay when *THEY* do it, right? Calling...
  • Xylia
    Xylia updated their status.
    What kind of backwards BS is this!? "If you're not one of us then you're evil". Oi.
  • Xylia
    Xylia replied to the thread PC Terraria is too hard.
    WHEW. That's awesome. I'm glad they did that.
  • Xylia
    I can't comment on Expert+, nor Journey Mode yet, but... 1.4+ has made, IMO, early-game slightly more annoying in some aspects, though...
  • Xylia
    To be fair, the thread was started in 2016, lol. Not sure why people are still commenting on a thread that is no longer relevant.
  • Xylia
    I'm of two minds: one, I will miss the easy work and being online while at work.. but on the other hand.. I can sleep at night, and...
  • Xylia
    My boss shut the nightshift down at work. (cont)
  • Xylia
    Today, it's Donald Trump. Tomorrow, it could be you. Or anybody you know. Anybody who doesn't agree with Big Tech. They can, and will...
  • Xylia
    Just makes one sick to their stomach. Say what you wish about Trump or the events on that day, but they are basically saying that...
  • Xylia
    Brave (www.brave.com) seems so far to be an excellent alternative!
  • Xylia
    So if anybody is looking for a browser because of Mozilla's recent controversy....
  • Xylia
    This is an obvious Copyright Troll. Re-Logic didn't copyright this, and they are the ones who own the rights to the song. I'm still...
  • Xylia
    Terraria is a sandboxy game with lots of terrain manipulation, crafting and building. Hollow Knight is a story-driven metroidvania...
  • Xylia
    Xylia commented on Agent Sandstorm Σ's profile post.
    Oh. I see what you mean now. Eh. Swear filters exist for people who don't wanna see it, TBH.
Top Bottom