• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Xylia's latest activity

• Xylia
    ^^ This. Nearly any potato can run terraria. You can literally go to your local computer shop and buy a $100-150 gaming PC that was...
  • Xylia
    You can get a PC (well maybe laptop) for less than an average phone that is capable of running Terraria.
  • Xylia
    Awww. Fun detected, fun deleted sort of thing. Oh well. I suppose I rarely used that anyhow because by the time I get to hardmode I...
  • Xylia
    Flare gun gives you infinite bait unless that's been fixed in 1.4? Haven't played up that far in awhile.
  • Xylia
    Xylia commented on Doodles's profile post.
    It's like.... I'd say the #2 best item to acquire, right behind wings, and slightly above running shoes in the list of things that I...
  • Xylia
    Xylia commented on Doodles's profile post.
    That's always one of the best moments in any Terraria playthrough, getting the Cobalt Shield, because it's like "FINALLY NO MORE...
  • Xylia
    Xylia updated their status.
    Haven't posted in awhile... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyznn3etx_6fSK7576JSrKg/community?lb=Ugz8MEWDvotFVJnsf9l4AaABCQ Yas...
  • Xylia
    Opinions on previous POTUS: "This guy's gonna start WW3!" Current POTUS: "Hold my... you know, the thing."
  • Xylia
    Would you guys ever consider releasing the graphics for T:OW for Terraria (and of course adding new ones to match where necessary)? I...
  • Xylia
    That sweet scent of irony. lol
  • Xylia
    Xylia commented on Xylia's profile post.
    I know what it is. I just don't agree that it is as severe as the alarmists are making it to be.
Top Bottom