Xylia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Blaaah, why is Party Mix 95% cheese puffs? They could put more of the other stuff in there instead....
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Before I move on, what snack mix are you referring to? Are you referring to snack mixes in general that share the situation that you are having at the moment? Go on.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Party Mix, not Snack Mix. I mean the mixture of pretzels, cheese puffs, nachos, etc that you find in the plastic jugs. Doesn't matter what brand, they are almost all 95% cheese curls, lol.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Hmmm.... I don't know what to say about that; it's been a long while since I saw that kind of Party Mix (or any in general).
    [Undertale] So is it normal to only die once against Mr. Photoshop? I've heard peeps saying he's the 2nd hardest thing next to Mr. Dodgealot
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    *which most people don't have in general
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    The battle's not really that hard, it's only made to look hard and to mess you up by overwhelming you. You can avoid most damage by tapping right or left. You also get healed a lot, and you seem to take less and less damage the more you're hurt.

And for some reason, your health bar is longer too. I think I died twice my first time, but my second pacifist run I did it without being killed.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Also I don't really recommend the genocide route. It felt so incomplete to me. There was a lot of potential that went to waste, I think. As far as gameplay, it's really just two boss battles.
    Why do people whine, moan and complain when "OH NO I GOT TOO MANY ALERTS!!!" when they post on their own status? (cont)
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I mean, you don't have to be looking for something specific. You could just be looking. My point was that at this moment you're more open to things because you're prepared for it, as opposed to being irritated that something is smacked on your table and the guy says "LISTEN, :red:".
    Bob The Peanut
    Bob The Peanut
    I clicked on See Previous Comments and my computer froze. I was just sitting there like, "Oh no, oh no, oh no..."
    Xylia
    Xylia
    lol. Yeah, Xenforo hangs the browser for 5-10 seconds on particularly long profile threads. Does that with any xenforo forum.
    Wow. Okay I think I just found one of the best BGMs in video gaming history:
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Where as "Hopes and Dreams" had the extra distortions and extra instruments and seemed "blurrier". The hero wants to stop the bad guy and save the world, but doesn't really know how so he just keeps hoping and praying to figure out the answer.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Then when SAVE the World plays... that breaks in just as the hero realizes exactly what to do, and that's why the song sounds "Clearer" compared to "Hopes and Dreams". Or at least that's what I get from it.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I know they're two songs now but at first I thought they were the same *shrug*

In Hopes and Dreams I really like the guitar and violin part.
    So I tried a mod for Starbound called "Frackin Universe" ... it totally changes the game all around and makes it 10x better. Try it!
    Reactions: ded acct
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Does it blend add a pause button?
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Unfortunately not... but one can always beam up to their ship at any time if you need to afk.
    CorruptdWarrior
    CorruptdWarrior
    Unfortunately, if it wasn't for the Giraffe updates, I'd still be playing my mod library of 80+ mods. The first Giraffe update, Spirited Giraffe, completely broke everything, and I had to downsize to about 15 mods, which half of them weren't even compatible, so I stopped playing. Seeing this new update, I gave up.
    So after reading Tvtrope's entry on Undertale and seeing a couple videos, I can kinda see why people like it (cont)
    Xylia
    Xylia
    That's why the best thing to do, if you wanted to make a "sequel", is to make a game with a similar but different name, and make an all-new cast and make it a "spiritual successor".
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Like what happened with Super Mario RPG and Paper Mario. Great games, both of them.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Or, every Final Fantasy that doesn't end in "-2". But they kept the same name, but I think from like... the 4th game on, pretty much everybody knew it was a given that they were not direct sequels to each other.
    Bleh. I am almost ready to fight the Cultists/ML... and I'm losing interest in the playthrough already. It just takes too long to get stuff.
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I think they really really should allow you to make a suit of armor out of 1 or maybe 2 kills, that way if something "useless" drops from killing him, you're not sitting there going "I just wasted an hour... and got nothing useful". If you're melee, and something stupid like a last prism drops on your first kill... then you feel like you wasted your time.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Since... yanno... he doesn't drop enough luminite to actually make anything on 1 kill.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    yeah....the way how Moon Lord drops the items is indeed annoying
    Why is it the Traveling Merchant seems to almost never spawn in Hardmode when you actually have money to buy his stuff?
    Do Nazars EVER drop in Hardmode? Seems like the only ones I've ever seen were from easymode. 250+ skulls HM pre-plantera, no nazar... blah.
    Jack Morgan
    Jack Morgan
    I once got two in a row prehardmode on my first Dungeon visit, but on my first run I had to put nearly ten hours into grinding it at endgame.
    king40606
    king40606
    Apparently they don't drop from the giant cursed skulls, so go onto a regular world dungeon and farm there, where they are much more common.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I am still Pre-Plantera, so I get small skulls spawning (and no big skulls). So there should be no difference between Pre-Plantera HM and EM.
    30-40 Wooden Crates and no Radar, haven't found one naturally either. Blah. I'll prolly end up getting a fish finder first lol.
    Blah, that figures. The very day I decide to give Starbound another try, some chucklenut causes the forums to go down.
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    What race are you choosing? I chose Novakid.
    Azu
    Azu
    Hylotl.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I like Floran myself... but yeah I've not run into a glitch city yet. Last time I played, the game crashed and I was in the middle of exploring a large avian temple, but I didn't see any moon emblems... I don't think it was a "tomb" sadly.
    So King Slime learned his lesson in showing up to someone who actually has gear, in this case, Hellstone gear.
    Thanks for giving me awsome tips, here have a follow :)
    Xylia
    Xylia
    *chuckles* thanks! and np at all, always like to help when I can
    So Dad is watching Outdoor Channel again....Why do people care about the stupid horns when hunting deer IRL? I'll never understand that.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Some hunter's talking about how they "cull" the bucks that don't have symmetrical racks, and I'm just rolling my eyes... I hate sport hunting, such a senseless stupid thing to do.
    Awesome luck with my gun playthrough. WoF drops the CAR on the first kill and I get a toxikarp on day 3 of HM, lol. Awesome weapon, that.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    And since I'm crate fishing, I almost have enough for T3 ore armor too.
    So, what was the inspiration behind your forum name? I'm aware that it's the name given to a certain species of flower, but otherwise I have no idea.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I wound up recycling the name in lots of video games, forums, etc wherever possible, lol.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Our names are mutual in that respect - I borrowed my forum name from my first permanent Steam name.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    i got a dryad named xylia.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom