• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Xylia

1. Xylia

I'm of two minds: one, I will miss the easy work and being online while at work.. but on the...

I'm of two minds: one, I will miss the easy work and being online while at work.. but on the other hand.. I can sleep at night, and should have far more consistent and reliable sleep, which will let me be more productive during the day, so I think all-in-all, it will be a good thing.
  2. Xylia

My boss shut the nightshift down at work. (cont)

My boss shut the nightshift down at work. (cont)
  3. Xylia

Today, it's Donald Trump. Tomorrow, it could be you. Or anybody you know. Anybody who doesn't...

Today, it's Donald Trump. Tomorrow, it could be you. Or anybody you know. Anybody who doesn't agree with Big Tech. They can, and will, label anything they like as "hate speech" or "inciteful words". Those are simply just too vague terms to support erasing someone's online existence over.
  4. Xylia

Just makes one sick to their stomach. Say what you wish about Trump or the events on that day...

Just makes one sick to their stomach. Say what you wish about Trump or the events on that day, but they are basically saying that everybody needs to support removing people from the internet that they (big tech) don't like, despite their motto being "the internet is a community resource that...
  5. Xylia

Brave (www.brave.com) seems so far to be an excellent alternative!

Brave (www.brave.com) seems so far to be an excellent alternative!
  6. Xylia

So if anybody is looking for a browser because of Mozilla's recent controversy....

So if anybody is looking for a browser because of Mozilla's recent controversy....
  7. Xylia

I got copyright claimed for plantera song

This is an obvious Copyright Troll. Re-Logic didn't copyright this, and they are the ones who own the rights to the song. I'm still waiting for laws where people who falsely claim ownership of content to copyright strike people are held accountable for their actions.
  8. Xylia

Hollow Knight and Terraria, are they comparable?

Terraria is a sandboxy game with lots of terrain manipulation, crafting and building. Hollow Knight is a story-driven metroidvania. Literally the only thing that is common between the two, is the fact that they are 2d sidescrollers. That's like saying DOOM, Fallout and Minecraft are comparable.
  9. Xylia

Oh. I see what you mean now. Eh. Swear filters exist for people who don't wanna see it, TBH.

Oh. I see what you mean now. Eh. Swear filters exist for people who don't wanna see it, TBH.
  10. Xylia

Anyhow, I've felt like this for months in an online RP place I go to, so I can certainly 'get'...

Anyhow, I've felt like this for months in an online RP place I go to, so I can certainly 'get' the feeling... got a giant list of friends, 6-12 of them online at any given time and nobody talks to me on there anymore. It's really freaking boring as that place once made up 90% of my interaction...
  11. Xylia

...? third word in the second post? I only see one original post?

...? third word in the second post? I only see one original post?
  12. Xylia

Game Design Talk: Sakura Dungeon

Yeah I was kinda thinking that too but I decided not to comment on it because I knew what was meant.
  13. Xylia

Well, I've never played the other game, so... *shrug* I'm not sure I'd like the changes you mention, though.
  14. Xylia

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

While I apologize for going off-topic earlier in the thread, I just wanted to take a quick moment to mention a thread I just started here: link removed by staff To continue the conversation about inflated numbers and another game that does balance in a very nice way, but keeps the numbers low...
  15. Xylia

Okay, okay, I know what you're thinking... why am I posting about a lewd dungeon crawler game here? Well...... it's not about the lewdness, I assure you. At first, I thought that its combat system was going to be very basic. I've had this game recommended to me by a few friends, and I saw it on...
Top Bottom