• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Xylia

1. Xylia

Thanks!

Thanks!
  2. Xylia

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

Wow, Frank Klepacki did some of the music for T:OW!? Frank Klepacki!? You mean that guy who did RA2's soundtrack? Dude. I might have to go and pick that up now. Hopefully someday modders can find some way of adding those tracks into a mod if you bought the soundtrack or something, or some-such.
  3. Xylia

I dunno if I'd really be That person to liven things up but I could join it. Suppose there...

I dunno if I'd really be That person to liven things up but I could join it. Suppose there wouldn't be any harm in it!
  4. Xylia

Oh? I do.. I never joined it, I should do that sometime. The forums here are rather quiet at...

Oh? I do.. I never joined it, I should do that sometime. The forums here are rather quiet at times even post1.4 ...
  5. Xylia

PC Tier List: Late Hardmode Weapons

Given that it's a summoning weapon, and its use does not preclude you from using other weapons in conjunction with it, you kinda need to evaluate summoner weapons against other summoner weapons alone, as any class can use a summon weapon along with their main for a little extra damage. I've...
  6. Xylia

Hmmm. It depends on how talented the player is, but yeah I would say that if you are good enough to survive fighting her during the day, you likely don't NEED the weapon. Though some people might want to use, say, the Builder's Workshop to get it and might want to know where the weapon fits in...
  7. Xylia

Well, the Zenith is obviously S+ tier. I've seen video footage of that thing, such a wicked OP weapon.
  8. Xylia

**REPORTED** Pixiefish might be impossible to catch

Now, now, just let it go... you got your wish.
  9. Xylia

And why should 1-2 quest fish be so much more difficult to catch than the rest of the quest fish? They all yield the same reward, why should some of them require much more effort than others? Fishing Power is primarily to increase your chances of landing rare catches such as the hardmode...
  10. Xylia

Build a box just above the surface of the pond, and make the floor of this box out of wooden platforms (you can cast your fishing line through platforms). Leave only 1 block of air between the bottom of the box and the water, and have the platform floor be raised up about 3-4 blocks (the sides...
  11. Xylia

Well, ok, I missed the pond size there. But expecting players to ONLY fish at the best time of the day to catch a quest fish is ridiculous because that's only like 60 or so seconds you have out of the entire day to get this fish. If they made it that freaking hard to catch, I think that they...
  12. Xylia

Dude. How is he supposed to get it higher? He has max size pond, full angler's clothes, the most powerful rod in the game, and he's using the best bait in the game.
  13. Xylia

**REPORTED** You can attach Platforms to Beams, but not Planter Boxes

As the title says, you can build Platforms onto Wooden Beams, but not Planter Boxes which seems rather strange because in all other ways, Planter Boxes act like Platforms.
  14. Xylia

PC Random "Thok" noise when opening/closing doors.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but it doesn't seem like it ought to be intended behavior. When opening and closing doors, a random "thok" noise (the same sound you hear when you hit many enemies, such as slimes or zombies) is played even though there are no enemies around, and all the NPCs...
  15. Xylia

Weather Vanes should work like Grandfather Clocks.

So, if you place a Grandfather Clock and stand near it, you can get the time (though inaccurate) by standing near it and clicking upon it and IIRC, it also puts it in the information area in the right-hand side of the screen underneath the minimap. The Weather Vane should do the same thing for...
Top Bottom