• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Xylia

1. Xylia

Why aren't we allowed to discuss modding the console and mobile versions?

^^ This. Nearly any potato can run terraria. You can literally go to your local computer shop and buy a $100-150 gaming PC that was built 5 or 6 years ago by some gamer who sold it to the shop who refurbished it and you can play Terraria along with thousands of other games. This would be...
  2. Xylia

What is the most useless item in Terraria to you?

Awww. Fun detected, fun deleted sort of thing. Oh well. I suppose I rarely used that anyhow because by the time I get to hardmode I usually have some 300+ fireflies anyhow. EDIT: Meh, didn't notice that there were a ton more posts. This was in reference to the flower boots no longer providing bait.
  3. Xylia

What is the most useless item in Terraria to you?

Flare gun gives you infinite bait unless that's been fixed in 1.4? Haven't played up that far in awhile.
  4. Xylia

It's like.... I'd say the #2 best item to acquire, right behind wings, and slightly above...

It's like.... I'd say the #2 best item to acquire, right behind wings, and slightly above running shoes in the list of things that I just can't live without.
  5. Xylia

That's always one of the best moments in any Terraria playthrough, getting the Cobalt Shield...

That's always one of the best moments in any Terraria playthrough, getting the Cobalt Shield, because it's like "FINALLY NO MORE KNOCKBACK!" and.... well, the dang thing stays in an accessory slot for, like, the rest of the game, only removed for a moment or two to be combined with the skull and...
  6. Xylia

Haven't posted in awhile...

Haven't posted in awhile... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyznn3etx_6fSK7576JSrKg/community?lb=Ugz8MEWDvotFVJnsf9l4AaABCQ Yas Queens Slay?
  7. Xylia

Opinions on previous POTUS: "This guy's gonna start WW3!" Current POTUS: "Hold my... you know...

Opinions on previous POTUS: "This guy's gonna start WW3!" Current POTUS: "Hold my... you know, the thing."
  8. Xylia

Terraria State of the Game - February 2021

Would you guys ever consider releasing the graphics for T:OW for Terraria (and of course adding new ones to match where necessary)? I rather liked the screenshots I saw and was kinda hoping we could see it as a texture pack.
  9. Xylia

[MEDIA] That sweet scent of irony. lol

That sweet scent of irony. lol
  10. Xylia

I know what it is. I just don't agree that it is as severe as the alarmists are making it to be.

I know what it is. I just don't agree that it is as severe as the alarmists are making it to be.
  11. Xylia

Also, one of the comments is pure gold: " Inciting people to violence immediately after failing...

Also, one of the comments is pure gold: " Inciting people to violence immediately after failing to impeach an innocent man for inciting people to violence. " .... I'm sorry I can't stop laughing at this.
  12. Xylia

Also, lefties: "Every single dirty filthy republican who voted to acquit Trump, HUNT THEM DOWN...

Also, lefties: "Every single dirty filthy republican who voted to acquit Trump, HUNT THEM DOWN AND RUIN EVERY ASPECT OF THEIR LIVES!!!!!!"
  13. Xylia

Lefties: "How dare you break into the Capitol Building and endanger lawmakers!!!!" (cont)

Lefties: "How dare you break into the Capitol Building and endanger lawmakers!!!!" (cont)
  14. Xylia

[MEDIA]

15. Xylia

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4dgqh9m6ng7yrbz/YTpostfem.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4dgqh9m6ng7yrbz/YTpostfem.png?dl=0
Top Bottom