• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Xylia

1. Xylia

Hades

Just... wow. This game is getting rather fun and addictive. Basically, take Diablo and mix it with a Rogue-like. The gameplay is incredibly varied, even from run to run and you almost walk away with something even if you have a run of bad luck and end up getting killed early.
  2. Xylia

(Video Playthrough) One Last Time with 1.3.6

Oh..... weird. Maybe I'm not? I wonder how that happened. Thanks for catching that. Gah. Sorry. Lol I see what you're saying now. My bad.
  3. Xylia

Just a short episode I did yesterday and had forgotten to link here. I got interrupted by somebody pulling me AFK, but I still managed to get Prime rather easily. He was even easier than I remember him being; think I will just try the Twins with the Yelets, maybe it's nowhere near as hard as I...
  4. Xylia

I'm not upset or anything, but really. Some people have way too much time on their hands. They...

I'm not upset or anything, but really. Some people have way too much time on their hands. They must be pretty bored to come to my channel just to dislike my videos lol.
  5. Xylia

So, I've been uploading a "Last 1.3.6 playthrough" video playlist and apparently someone decided...

So, I've been uploading a "Last 1.3.6 playthrough" video playlist and apparently someone decided to go through each and every one of them and throw a dislike on the video without even watching any of it. (cont)
  6. Xylia

Decided to go at it for another hour this morning, didn't have much else to do! Hopefully this should be the end of the long farming missions for awhile. I got the Yelets rather early, and with the Yelets I decided to go after a Fire Feather which did not actually end up dropping. Rain happened...
  7. Xylia

A new entry! Not a whole lot happens here, mainly just some maintenance tasks -- trying to get a Yelets (it just does not wanna drop...), wound up getting a Bottomless Bucket out of an Angler's quest, so that'll be useful later when I set up the last few fishing holes so I don't have to travel...
  8. Xylia

Meh. Anybody else find it stupid that you get this GIANT text box for replies underneath a...

Meh. Anybody else find it stupid that you get this GIANT text box for replies underneath a profile post, but you still only have 420 characters AND a 10 second wait to post replies? I mean really now.
  9. Xylia

Probably a lot of information to process at once, maybe? But as you play a game and get familiar...

Probably a lot of information to process at once, maybe? But as you play a game and get familiar with it, your brain knows what it can pay less attention to and what it needs to keep paying attention to.
  10. Xylia

Well the game in question is Surviving Mars this time, but I've experienced it even with games...

Well the game in question is Surviving Mars this time, but I've experienced it even with games like Hollow Knight. I think it's just... a sensory overload, the brain trying to notice every detail on the screen, the artwork, UI, trying to remember map layouts of new areas, etc.
  11. Xylia

Idly curious if I'm the only gamer around who gets large headaches when playing a new game, I...

Idly curious if I'm the only gamer around who gets large headaches when playing a new game, I can only theorize that it has something to do with information overload and taxing of the brain to learn all the new stuff.
  12. Xylia

So I decided to record my last playthrough of 1.3.6, though I've started it from the WoF and on because to put it quite simply, early-game isn't usually all that exciting unless you're speedrunning it or something. That, and I just wanted to collect some footage that I might later try to edit...
  13. Xylia

PC 1.3: Which Item is Now the Rarest?

.... there's a dog whistle? lol I suppose any item that has limited availability, like 2 weeks out of a year, would be rather rare. But then you CAN game the system by changing your system clock.
  14. Xylia

PC 1.3: Which Item is Now the Rarest?

I've seen a couple Uzis in my ~20 playthroughs throughout Terraria's history. They are rare, but not THAT rare. Nothing like a Rod of Discord lol. I have seen exactly 1.
  15. Xylia

Welp. It's 2020. Can we has 1.4? j/k!

Welp. It's 2020. Can we has 1.4? j/k!
Top Bottom