Recent content by Xylith Aksquasar

1. Xylith Aksquasar

Thank you very much for helping me with my pixelart problem =) Your advice worked really well.

Thank you very much for helping me with my pixelart problem =) Your advice worked really well.
  2. Xylith Aksquasar

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I wish a way to place light sources on each block (maybe place them like the actuators). Doing pixelarts would be so much easier. It would be so nice if I could see the entire pixelart without the shadows (you can see my problem in the attached file). And another idea would be adding some new...
  3. Xylith Aksquasar

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Descriptions: -Enraged Player: Beat Plantera in Enraged Form (You only are allowed to deal damage out of the underground jungle) -Boss Rush: Beat Duke Fishron, Plantera, Golem, Twins, Skeletron Prime and Destroyer at the same time in 3 minutes or less (I would suggest the counter starts at the...
  4. Xylith Aksquasar

Casual Where are you from?

Germany
  5. Xylith Aksquasar

Video Game Music

I love that kind of video game music:
  6. Xylith Aksquasar

I only know Sanctuary (Opening + Ending) but it is very nice =) That song was played somewhere...

I only know Sanctuary (Opening + Ending) but it is very nice =) That song was played somewhere in Kingdom Hearts 2 I believe.
  7. Xylith Aksquasar

Good to hear that. Indeed, a very awesome day. I believe it, that this will blowing up some...

Good to hear that. Indeed, a very awesome day. I believe it, that this will blowing up some minds here.
  8. Xylith Aksquasar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y_aqqy7Tdk <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y_aqqy7Tdk <3
  9. Xylith Aksquasar

I am interested in the new LOTR Game...

I am interested in the new LOTR Game...
  10. Xylith Aksquasar

Thanks. I see your name very often :)

Thanks. I see your name very often :)
  11. Xylith Aksquasar

I am happy that the application flood is over. Don't disappoint Cenx with the tests.

I am happy that the application flood is over. Don't disappoint Cenx with the tests.
  12. Xylith Aksquasar

I wish you good luck with the tests then. It was a good decision of you to set an end. :)

I wish you good luck with the tests then. It was a good decision of you to set an end. :)
  13. Xylith Aksquasar

I can understand you. Take the time you need. I can wait very long (even if it lasts a week or...

I can understand you. Take the time you need. I can wait very long (even if it lasts a week or longer). You don't have to worry.
Back
Top Bottom