Recent content by Yakob

1. Yakob

tModLoader JoJoStands

In the post, you said that Killer Queen's special is Sheer Heart Attack, but you don't actually explain what it does. Could you please elaborate?
  2. Yakob

Because then we get paradoxes.

Because then we get paradoxes.
  3. Yakob

Either dead or alive.

Either dead or alive.
  4. Yakob

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

I'm not sure how stating that it's been three years since the last content update is bragging, but whatever. I've loved this game since the day I bought and it makes me angry over the neglect it's suffered. I was just pointing out that there has been a lot of reviews on how buggy the game is yet...
  5. Yakob

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

This has gone on long enough. Switch has a release date, yet mobile doesn't. Mobile hasn't had a content update in three :red:ing years. I'm sorry for using such language, but it's getting ridiculous. Mobile doesn't even work. When I tap play, nothing happens. The review section on the App Store...
  6. Yakob

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Don't know if I read this wrong, but does this mean that legacy items will be kept on Console and not Mobile? That just seems unfair, and to be blunt, stupid. If you remove them from Mobile could you at least be considerate enough to remove them from Console as well please?
  7. Yakob

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

I’m sorry but this is angering me now. The old UI wasn’t that bad save for it being unresponsive sometimes. I don’t want a new, fancy UI. I want my game. I’ve played this game for years exclusively on my iPad and having a new interface being prioritised over actual game content is, in my...
  8. Yakob

Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

Kind of disappointed that the development team has changed again. We’ve been waiting three years for this update and it seems counterintuitive to have devs change constantly. I do trust Re-Logic however, so if they think that this for the best, I support it.
Back
Top Bottom