Recent content by YamatoYuuki

1. YamatoYuuki

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Hey can I ask do you use Joost mod? Cause I have the same issue as you and when I disable Joost mod it seem to fix the issue. If you do have it then hope this hope but if you dont then try disable mods 1 at the time to check if that issue cause by what mod
  2. YamatoYuuki

tModLoader Removed nerfs of items

Oh I see. Thanks. Hope you have a nice day and keep up the good work ^^
  3. YamatoYuuki

Hey, I just wanna ask. Is disable quick heal a part of the mod? because when I enable the mod and press the quick heal button, nothing happen (the quick heal work fine with this mod disable, and I check a few times too). If it a part of the mod hope u show me how to remove that cause I dont see...
  4. YamatoYuuki

Hey there, I'm just see your mod, try it and I like it tho I have a problem, I see you write that you can get demoncrimtane ore from the crimson heart/orb drop. but i been smashing them but i dont see them drop. Why? Am I missing something?
  5. YamatoYuuki

tModLoader SGAmod

Ah, ok. thanks for your answer. I wish you well and healthy
  6. YamatoYuuki

tModLoader SGAmod

Hey there, I'm new to terraria, yet mod terraria too and this one of the mod that i choose to play and I love it. but I have a problem, i see you say in your change log that you can find the entrance to the shrine dungeon is usually on top yet I search all around the the dungeon wall and i see...
Back
Top Bottom