Recent content by Yaroog

1. Yaroog

Yaroog's humble beginning - art request thread

HI Darth , requests are closed so that my queue doesn't fill xD yet again , life has caught me in the middle. I will reopen once I've finished my first queue
  2. Yaroog

You're welcome ! anytime :3

You're welcome ! anytime :3
  3. Yaroog

Gotta catch 'em all !

Gotta catch 'em all !
  4. Yaroog

you're welcome ! this one was a lot of fun :3 so that's 2 down , 3 to go ! and then we're open again hehe
  5. Yaroog

^I shall once everything's open again :3 In the meantime ... @TheQuietBisharp 's :3 like I said , in somehow the same style as my profile pic x3 (Kanji means "Quiet Blade" btw)
  6. Yaroog

No worries there. It's the least I can do for you guys. I believe the learning from each piece is payment enough too ... and it's a nice thing to do while waiting for 1.3 ^^
  7. Yaroog

Okay guys, noted :3 I think I shall put something in after that one goes. Thanks all for your kind help ! and for everyone who's wanting a slot , I'll do my best to be faster :)
  8. Yaroog

anytime @darthmorf :D

anytime @darthmorf :D
  9. Yaroog

Yeah , I also don't know how that works xD so perhaps some time
  10. Yaroog

1 request done ! Darthmorf , in a green colorscheme xD yeah , tried to go monotonic here since I'm still learning a lot about values. So , let's say he blew up some green but can't get it off. @darthmorf
  11. Yaroog

Ok , noted. Will get back to you guys soon
  12. Yaroog

Hi guys ~ yes , working on them indeed. Can't wait to get back into them, just life and other hobbies coming xD and with the new tune from 1.3 , yes I can make something soon
  13. Yaroog

No worries, you'll be in the next queue ^^ till then , I have to manage the work cut out for me
  14. Yaroog

Well, I believe paws don't usually have thumbs. So , yes it'll still be a paw, just not the ones we love to hold on our pets hehe
Back
Top Bottom