• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Yeahfrick

not actually 24 lol, i putted wrong a date xd
Birthday
Sep 9, 1995 (Age: 25)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PS3/Vita
  2. Terraria: Playstation 4

Contact

Email Address
[email protected]
Steam
YEAH_B01

Signature

My Mods

LatormRage (Biggest mod that im creating)
Cx4o4Gw.png

All the sprites on my mod 21/07/2020: (if you wanna suggest something like changing a sprite or if you can make a resprite [dont ask for it just make and send it xd] [email protected] , if i aint answer on 1/2 days say it to me in a post or message)

Weapons:

tsDBAAX.png

iNLAEZ5.png

bvkgYLb.png

L2Yylo6.png

ffAvQ0A.png

slOZAUf.png

zZDJ77I.png

Projectiles / Ammo:

Jph8zBX.png

inL04Xs.png

HydYFiS.png

dlZMFSg.png
(this thing i aint use it but i maked a code for it so i will keep it in the mod)
YgduYVN.png

UIwcrrT.png

VeWuBqR.png

Materials / Ores:

0D68Bev.png

ceUwZQf.png

IhAEnsT.png

PncsYum.png

Textures:

KhFaC2J.png

V2XpZ00.png

OJiAMqN.png

BIzDxL1.png

Accessories / Wings:

Tqcksjt.png

CpTsJLw.png

agXVtmw.png

AEJNtz0.png

JlZ5zDy.png

KfDpq3N.png

Wv7rbLt.png

Yc52VYm.png

R90vhXQ.png

BkdlZJn.png

nbbx6Yj.png

Z1G6HsE.png

(if you're asking "when i can play this thing/what day you release it" i dont f****ng know, i dont want to give a release date bcs it will be pretty inacurate) =) Released! page: tModLoader - Latorm Rage beta release! / ChangeLog Page

UpgradedEmblems
vUP3KIS.png

Accessories:
T7DyjSH.png

QO6Ub6A.png

jsqeZb9.png

rrs7ybc.png

lScNEhX.png

Materials:

796DPhu.png

ceUwZQf.png

Im having a error with the mod browser ,later (days) i put it.

Feel free to use my sprites BUT one condition GIVE CREDITS if you use my sprites and you dont credit me i will get down your post.

Following

Trophies

1. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  3. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Top Bottom