Recent content by YeetYeetGW2

1. YeetYeetGW2

What does your character look like?

I don't have a photo, but he's got shadowflame hades sunglasses and wings with a arctic shirt dyed with another hades die. I like to use the Onyx Blaster on him for the full edgelord effect.
  2. YeetYeetGW2

RNG RoD poll

This
  3. YeetYeetGW2

RNG RoD poll

Who needs rod except for the flex, in boss fights good dodging is often good enough. The only time I see it as very clutch is when dealing with the Phantasmal Deathray, especially in 1.4. Just my opinion though. And Hook of Dissonance can be sufficient if you really, really want a teleport in a...
  4. YeetYeetGW2

Who would win?

I have the strangest feeling it would be the Steampunker. Clockwork AR for life.
  5. YeetYeetGW2

It's a username I picked when I was 11 or 12 or something back when it was cool and now I keep...

It's a username I picked when I was 11 or 12 or something back when it was cool and now I keep it for the sake of it.
  6. YeetYeetGW2

Bosses - Easiest to Hardest

Duke Fishron is pain in Expert and Master mode, especially if you're the kind to kill him before Plantera....I think I've spent over 20 hours trying to do so on a single expert mode character and have yet to succeed. It's really just that third phase that is absolutely goated. Make a single...
  7. YeetYeetGW2

Opinion and advice on Pre-Plantera Duke Fishron?

Thanks, helped a lot. I'm attempting this on 1.3 on Console (PS4), so dodging is a bit more tedious but still is doable. I've been able to get Fishron consistently into his second form and I have often made it to the final form, though I've yet to beat him. I think using more buffs and potions...
  8. YeetYeetGW2

Opinion and advice on Pre-Plantera Duke Fishron?

Currently I'm on my first (full) expert mode playthrough and have defeated the mechanical bosses, but wanted to take out Duke Fishron before Plantera for the fun of it. Have yet to beat him, but do any of you guys see this as a cheese to Plantera, or perhaps a natural part of the average...
  9. YeetYeetGW2

What is your class and why did you choose it?

I've ran through multiple times with all except summoner, but I like Ranger most, because: 1. Guns are fun to shoot 2. Ranger is sorta underrated and under-powered at times, especially apparent in the endgame 3. Guns are fun to shoot Edit: It has come to my attention that ranger is quite strong...
  10. YeetYeetGW2

Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

From the Destroyer you can't, burrow speed gets really fast if you try to outrun him. Twins suffer when you use a minecart, retinazer shoots all of his projectiles at an angle not relative to your speed, A.K.A not accounting for fallout. They won't land a single shot. Destroyer's probes can...
  11. YeetYeetGW2

Minecart, they cannot hit you. As well as Megashark when they were out of range. I switch classes on regular playthroughs, this time I was ranger, my usual.
  12. YeetYeetGW2

Honestly, I agree. Maybe because I'm a console player and frequently do Co-Op which drastically increases his health, but his swarming probes and huge body damage can kill you in seconds without a good arena or guard. But as others have said, he does take damage much faster, so with...
  13. YeetYeetGW2

PS4 Is Terraria 1.4 coming to console with or without 1.4.1?

Sorry, can you clarify what you mean by "black spot"? Do you mean the slight lack of content in 1.4 that was to be added in 1.4.1, or otherwise, that I have not been informed of?
  14. YeetYeetGW2

PS4 Is Terraria 1.4 coming to console with or without 1.4.1?

Something that's been on my mind lately is whether or not we're getting 1.4.1 (PC) on console in the next update or not. It's not really a game changer, but it'd be interesting to know and it would be semi-inconvenient if we had to wait another year or so before the last content came. It seems...
  15. YeetYeetGW2

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Wow, this is insane. Great job developers, you guys poured your hearts and souls into this game and it shows. Do you think we can have and estimation on when this is coming to console? PS. Why did you nerf the cactus sword? WHY?
Back
Top Bottom