Share This Page

Yello_Xplorer

The Destroyer, Male, 13, from Snowdin

Happy Another-Chance-To-Live Day, people! Mar 15, 2019

Yello_Xplorer was last seen:
Mar 24, 2019 at 2:18 PM
    1. Yello_Xplorer
      Yello_Xplorer
      Happy Another-Chance-To-Live Day, people!
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        yay!....?
        Mar 15, 2019
      2. Yello_Xplorer
        Yello_Xplorer
        A lot of people recently died today, pretty much everyday
        Mar 15, 2019
      3. Foraging Slime
        Foraging Slime
        well on average nearly 1.25 million people die a day.
        Mar 18, 2019 at 2:15 PM
    2. Yello_Xplorer
      Yello_Xplorer
      I just noticed that Indonesia blocked Netflix and Reddit (Possibly Imgur too, not sure). Gives me the big sad :dryadsad:
      1. View previous comments...
      2. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        Honestly, I think the internet should be free. If someone wants to see something on the internet, they should be able to do it. You don't make a better country by censoring parts of the internet, at best you just cover up any perceived problems and just try to make yourself look better as your approval rating quietly falls.
        Mar 10, 2019
      3. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        Besides, the internet should be free of politics. It's a place you can go and talk to people from around the world, free of political or geographical divides. Trying to reinstate those divides just means you're afraid of a more connected world, and would rather your nation be a hermit kingdom. Often goes to question what you're afraid your people may see, and how they may think of you because of it.
        Mar 10, 2019
      4. Gabrielismo
        Gabrielismo
        I feel bad for them, really. It must have been the strict laws they have there.
        Mar 11, 2019
    3. Yello_Xplorer
      Yello_Xplorer
      Anyone tried playing Bloodbath in Geometry Dash? (1P Online Extreme Demon)
      2. Electroman102
        Electroman102
        Not Clubstep, Clubstep V2
        Mar 18, 2019 at 10:25 PM
      3. Electroman102
        Electroman102
        And I beat Clubstep and TOE II in the same day
        Mar 18, 2019 at 10:26 PM
      4. Viashino
        Viashino
        casual flex
        Mar 19, 2019 at 6:22 PM
    4. Yello_Xplorer
      Yello_Xplorer
      I keep mixing up boss names now... Wall of Worlds, Eater of Cthulhu...
      2. Electroman102
        Electroman102
        What’s with the wafers
        Mar 14, 2019
      3. GodHimself
        GodHimself
        Waifu Fishron
        Mar 14, 2019
      4. GodHimself
        GodHimself
        (Not to be inappropriate(it might be) But when I thought of "Waifu fishron" I thought of an anime girl in a duke fishron costume)
        Mar 14, 2019
    5. Yello_Xplorer
      Yello_Xplorer
      State of The Game updates should have their own category (Developer News and Announcements -> State of The Game) for easier searching
      1. TheWorfer27 and Criddle like this.
    6. Yello_Xplorer
      Yello_Xplorer
      Looks like Pokémon titles are getting progressively uninteresting, to me at least. C'mon, Sun-Moon and Sword-Shield?
      2. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Ooh! I thought of a cooler name!
        Oblivion-Salvation!
        Feb 28, 2019
        Yello_Xplorer likes this.
      3. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        Reborn - Rejuvenation. Oh wait...
        Mar 1, 2019
      4. GodHimself
        GodHimself
        The next pokemon game after sword and shield is x2 and x3 or MegamanX and Zero. Prove me wrong
        Mar 3, 2019
    7. neoselket
      neoselket
      Cool profile pic! What's it from?
      1. Yello_Xplorer likes this.
      2. Yello_Xplorer
        Yello_Xplorer
        Feb 28, 2019
    8. Bubby Aurora
      Bubby Aurora
      I know I'm probably asking the wrong person but doesn't this scream 'ANIME' at you?
      [​IMG]
      1. Yello_Xplorer
        Yello_Xplorer
        Not sure about the anime part, but it definitely screams VAMPIRE

You asked the right guy.
        Feb 24, 2019
      2. Bubby Aurora
        Bubby Aurora

Austri is a changeling not a vampire
        Feb 24, 2019
    9. Yello_Xplorer
      Yello_Xplorer
      Tried FIFA Mobile recently, and I keep getting people with Master Players and a team OVR of around 90-ish in VS Attack. Sadness.
    10. Yello_Xplorer
      Yello_Xplorer
      I love how TCF brings different people from different cultures together and everyone has a bond with each other. Feels good, ye?
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        Yes, also, I finally return that follow.
        Feb 20, 2019
    11. Yello_Xplorer
      Yello_Xplorer
      Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! For those without a partner, at least you don't need to spend money on chocolate and all that stuff.
      1. Izumi, Defure and TheWorfer27 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Aedan the Borf
        Aedan the Borf
        Can I have a free nickname for 1 cent
        Feb 15, 2019
      4. Yello_Xplorer
        Yello_Xplorer
        AeDonator (Aedan the Donator, since I make nicknames for free)
        Feb 18, 2019
        Aedan the Borf likes this.
      5. Aedan the Borf
        Feb 18, 2019
    12. Yello_Xplorer
      Yello_Xplorer
      Now how do I beat Theory of Everything 1?
      1. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        Practice it in Geometry Dash for a really long time. I beat it because of luck, really not much skill tbh.
        Feb 14, 2019
      2. Bubby Aurora
        Bubby Aurora
        Enjoy it.
        That's how I beat literally every insane level, though I have yet to beat clutterfunk.
        Feb 24, 2019
    13. Yello_Xplorer
      Yello_Xplorer
      Alright. A trip to the dentist made my braces snap under pressure, literally.
      2. Huzbubber Tim
        Huzbubber Tim
        Ooh that sucks, I always break brackets off on my braces , but I've never had them fully snap.
        Feb 10, 2019
        Yello_Xplorer and TheWorfer27 like this.
      3. Yello_Xplorer
        Yello_Xplorer
        Thank god the braces flew oustide my mouth. Would be painful if it went in...

It hit the dentist lmao
        Feb 10, 2019
        TheWorfer27 and Huzbubber Tim like this.
      4. Huzbubber Tim
        Feb 11, 2019
    14. Yello_Xplorer
      Yello_Xplorer
      I have crappy internet connection and it's raining now. Even worse internet connection.
      2. Yello_Xplorer
        Yello_Xplorer
        Chill, mate. Anyway, Yakutsk is a cool city, eh?
        Feb 10, 2019
        Gabrielismo likes this.
      3. Gabrielismo
        Gabrielismo
        Yep, and it's the coldest habitable city in Earth.
        Feb 10, 2019
      4. Yello_Xplorer
        Yello_Xplorer
        I know, hence the puns.
        Feb 10, 2019
        Gabrielismo likes this.
    15. Huzbubber Tim
      Huzbubber Tim
      Nice new profile picture, probably my favorite AU chara-cter
      1. Yello_Xplorer and Aedan the Borf like this.
      2. Yello_Xplorer
        Yello_Xplorer
        Oh crap puns! I can kill you for that

Anyway, military tanks a lot
        Feb 7, 2019
    16. Yello_Xplorer
      Yello_Xplorer
      Well then, nobody said it so happy Lunar New Year! Enjoy this Year of the Oink
      1. Aedan the Borf and Huzbubber Tim like this.
      2. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        Have a New Porkchop!
        Feb 6, 2019
      3. Yello_Xplorer
        Yello_Xplorer
        *Punches tree, makes Crafting Table, makes 2 Sticks, makes Wooden Pickaxe, mines 8 Stone, makes Furnace, makes Charcoal, cooks Porkchop, eats Porkchop*
        Yum Thancc
        Feb 6, 2019
      4. Aedan the Borf
    17. Yello_Xplorer
      Yello_Xplorer
      Sorry for the inactivity, guys. I hang out on Discord now, so add Yello_X#0840!
      1. Aedan the Borf and Huzbubber Tim like this.
    18. Animus Viral
      Animus Viral
      So I know you like Dok Doki literature club.
      So when I found this, well here.
      1. Gabrielismo likes this.
      2. Yello_Xplorer
        Jan 21, 2019
        Animus Viral likes this.
      3. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        I was bored okay?
        Jan 22, 2019
      4. Aedan the Borf
        Aedan the Borf
        DoKiDoKi
        Feb 8, 2019
    19. Yello_Xplorer
      Yello_Xplorer
      Hmm, I have no idea what to farm in Mobile. 999 Blights, The Axe has a ridiculously low drop rate and I got the Nymph Banner (cont.)
      1. Aedan the Borf likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. that homie
        that homie
        You could try and build a slime farm and get the slime staff. That's always fun. Or some of the biome weapons (the Crimson one is the best but the Corruption one is also worth getting).
        Jan 18, 2019
      4. Yello_Xplorer
        Yello_Xplorer
        I got the Slime Staff 4 times in a row (Well, not technically) and I already have all the Biome Weapons.

ooh, I could go farm PM and FM
        Jan 19, 2019
      5. that homie
        that homie
        True. I've found though that they're unreasonably difficult to beat in mobile. Even with the Terra Blade, a Horn of Plenty (and greater healing potions, depending on how fast I need to heal), and full beetle armor, I can't get past 5 waves or so.
        Jan 19, 2019
    20. Yello_Xplorer
      Yello_Xplorer
      How to (Possibly) survive a night at Freddy's and (Obviously) get fired immediately: Spray water at the animatronics.
      2. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        Get a machine gun and begin blasting them.
        Jan 14, 2019
      3. GawenStarTeller
        GawenStarTeller
        and then get sued for several thousand dollars for destroying incredibly expensive company property
        Jan 14, 2019
      4. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        Ok then... Throw an entire nuke barrage at the entire Corporation of Freddy Fazbear.
        Jan 15, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    May 7, 2005 (Age: 13)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    Favorite Thread:
    https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-last-post-wins.409/
    Random Forum Fights Infinity Characters
    • DeltaSans
    • Lucy
    • Bête Noire a.k.a Betty
    • Goku
    • PAPYRUS
    • Time Patrol Chara
    Check These Out!
    (In case you haven't figured it out, the colored texts are hyperlinks)

Signature

Yello_Xplorer's Signature
    You may now proceed
    I am Sub-Commander and Creator for the Last Post Wins RPG! (TLPW RPG 2.0!)
    @Bubby Aurora has guessed my favorite Terrarian boss correctly!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Steam Account (Not used yet): Yello_X
    FANDOM Account (Abandoned): Unknownimous
    Discord Account: Yello_X#0840 (No link, Discord accounts don't exist as an individual page)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    •If Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.
    99% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on a building about to jump. If you're part of the one percent with 3D glasses and box of popcorn and a soda yelling "DO A BACK FLIP!", copy this into your signature and hope that it happens!
    •Disorder came from order, fear came from courage, weakness came from strength, Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories… Wheels of justice grind slow but grind fine.
    •If a cop says "Papers", say "Scissors! I win!" and run off
    RULES!
    Only select 1 choice in every one-choice decision so it would be fun to play! You can choose all choices in a multi-choice decision! There are chances of death in one-choice decisions, choose wisely.

DISCLAIMER!
    May contain stuff inappropriate for audiences below age 13. May contain acts of theft and death. This is meant to not be taken seriously and is just for fun. This is just a short adventure since most of my ideas don't make sense, and if they do I have a hard time continuing the story.

Guides:
    GAME OVER:Start from the beginning and close all open spoiler buttons

DAY OVER: It's just a signal to mean you passed a day without dying.

You wake up in a mysterious island with no memories, you forgot your name, address, phone number and pretty much all your personal details. You are a hot gurl that might have got stranded after a sea cruise with your boyfriend. You look around and there are some points of interest.
    Which would you like to examine first? (Multi-choice)
    You see a hut in the middle of the forest, but since you can't really walk with your (noticed or unnoticed since you probably read this one first) bleeding leg, you crawl along the sandy coast of the beach to the edge of the forest. What now? (One-choice)
    You try to scream for help, but you only successfully got blood inside your lungs so you drown in your own blood. Horrible. GAME OVER. Your body is found 3 days later.
    You crawl into the forest. Pain overwhelms you but you resist, what a strong woman you are! You eventually reach the hut. It's inhabitants notice you and brings you inside. They nurse you back to normal and you rest in your own room! DAY OVER.

You wake up in your room. You see a tray with a plate of bacon and eggs and a glass of milk. You decide to consume them. You take a quick shower and decide to go looking around.
    Where would you like to go? (One-choice)
    You go near the shipwreck but your instincts tell you not to, since it's still ablaze and you remember seeing oil leak out. You turn back and go somewhere else.
    You walk to the (Technically it's camouflaged, but this is a story) village and they welcome you warmly only to backstab you (Literally). Your body is then sacrificed to their gods. GAME OVER. You reincarnate exactly 3.5 years later as a chef
    You sneak your way into the village. The (Crazy) villagers don't notice you and you stumble upon a treasury. Neat-o! What do your female desires want? You take some jewelery and jet. You sneak into a war preperation room and take a sword, a bow and some arrows (Also with a quiver). You sneakily exit the village.

You go back to the hut, enter your room and store everything you got there. You feel exhausted and decide to take a rest. You wake up for dinner and sleep again. DAY OVER.

You wake up and see a tray with a plate of spaghetti and a bowl of cereal. You decide to not touch the spaghetti and eat the cereal. You take a quick shower and decide to go outside for some adventuring. You take your bow and quiver. There seems to be an earthquake while you're sleeping, since there is a noticable crack on the ground. It seems to be enterable like a cave so you decide to explore a little bit. The path starts to fork to two directions.
    Which would you like to travel down? (One-choice)
    You go down the smaller and cracked path, you see magma spouting from the ground on the other path and you thank God for giving you another chance to live. You keep walking down until you see something... You can't make it out but it seems to be a memory of the past. Oh! Your memories are flooding back, you are overwhelmed with emotions and finally realize what it is, your basement! You recognize your own name, Jade!

You suddenly wake up in a hospital room. You see your whole family and your boyfriend around you, and you're lying on a bed. Seems like you were in a coma after a car accident and all that nonsense was just your imagination acting up. "Jade! You're okay after all!" your boyfriend hugs you and kisses you on the cheek. You see your parents crying with joy. "Ouch, Jack, I'm still a little hurt, y'know?" you say that out of reaction, "Ah, sorry. I was too excited, hehe" he says back.

And thus, you and Jack get married and have a family of your own. One day, someone knocks on your house door. You go down and open it, you're shocked as you see the hut's owner from the island you seem to be stranded at before. "Here, take this" they give you your sword you left behind at your room and when you take your sword, they disappear in a puff of smoke. Your sword seems to be real and you put it in a rack. "Hey, baby. What's that?" Jack says in amazement. "This is... a gift from a friend of mine" you say, and you see the house owner's eyes in the sword. GAME END!

=Credits=
    Story-maker, writer and plotter: @Yello_Xplorer
    Inspired by: @TheWorfer27

You have seen Jade's life through her own eyes and now you have found the answer your life's purpose, 42!

You hear a faint whisper from Jade in your mind, "Hey, thanks for guiding me through my life! Though you did do something perverted while taking control over my body, hehe. See you in our next lives!"
    You go down the clearer and hotter path. You thought the air was hotter since it's deep underground, but eventually a splash of magma spouts from the ground to your exposed midriff, killing you slowly. GAME OVER.
    The shipwreck seems to have a lot of oil leaking out and it appears to be ablaze. You hope it doesn't explode since you're only 13 meters away.
    You have a curvy figure and long blonde hair that reaches your hips. You're wearing a slightly torn tank top and ripped jeans, you also have a bleeding wound on your leg from what appears to be a knife. Uhhh, help?