Yello_X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Which browser do you guys use primarily?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Man school was rough
    I had to find workarounds for so many things with their computers.
    I do miss how easy it was to make friends there but hey at least I get to use my PC for whatever I want now unhindered.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Workarounds weren’t hard to do it was just annoying, especially when people saw me doing it and wanted to know how too. Which led to word of it spreading around and reaching a teacher, which meant it’d get patched and I’d find new workarounds within days.
    …wait a minute, was I basically doing QA for school security?
    …Is that why people have so much trouble getting around it these days?
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Firefox on both mobile and computer. Used to use duckduckgo, and then brave, but had issues with both of them
    I still find it absurd how people even manage to get thousands of messages in their conversations. You might as well sneak off to another social media app, like Discord. If you're allowed to be here, why not there?
    Cherrizy
    Cherrizy
    once again, i am not raising this as a point against the PM change, as it is purely personal circumstances that have caused this issue
    but i will say it is both very frustrating and a little heartbreaking for this to happen
    Yello_X
    Yello_X
    This entire thing really shows you where people stand in terms of their opinions, a very interesting occurrence to watch unfold. That said, I do hope nobody walks out with warnings added to their account
    Esther
    Esther
    I really think I've used up all my angi budget for the time being before this happened
    how do I not lose my temper from this otherwise-
    OH MY GOD YOU’RE ALIVE

How have you been?
    Hm, did they add more reaction types to the Like button? I feel like I've seen some that weren't here ages ago
    Reactions: Sylv
    Yello_X
    Yello_X
    Knowing Red, this tree vs axe thing would probably be just an excuse to suddenly show up with news that Re-Logic donated a large sum of money to help plant trees.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    The choices were chosen well. `:)
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    Pretty sure the axe/tree thing essentially started with a joke about Twitter's buyable premium.
    Lore update: At least the new one has way better balancing compared to Asterra's magic system. Cons are that I have to remake everything from scratch
    So, I made some concepts for my second lore world during my unfortunate death hiatus, and thus Asterra is now... not my main lore world?
    How do you people come up with names for your OCs? Totally asking for a friend
    • Love
    Reactions: Sigmund Froid
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    With me, it varies greatly.
    One character, I name after someone (or another character).
    Another character I take a word and translate it to another language.
    Third character, I just look up a list of names online.
    Fourth character… random letters ("Xiulgjksdrogidg").
    Kit Da Percussionist
    Kit Da Percussionist
    Bit late, but what I've found to be helpful is to use a lot of vowels a'and d then try and add at least 1 "uncommon letter." like z, w, y, x, v, j, or even k occasionally. Some of the names I've made using thus strategy include Azzouru, Ryorou, Zelaria, Yasuha, and more.
    I also like to combine pre-existing words with these letters.
    Such as Quivitne which was a combination of Quitting and Valentine.
    Kit Da Percussionist
    Kit Da Percussionist
    Post 2 cause it was too long originally. ;)
    Another fun thing is to take a word or name and reverse it. But since most words are wired backwards I'll alter the word so it reads like a name. Anagrams are great too.
    Then there's other languages.
    They can offer unique names.
    And you could combine some of the other things I've said too!
    Happy Spooktober, but I'm still very busy irl, so I kind of can't be here (i also lost my mood to be anywhere other than Discord too, so that's another thing)
    • Sad
    Reactions: Esther
    Yello_X
    Yello_X
    1.4.4 also gave out lots of content, unexpectedly. Still trying out the Zenith seed
    I got a duplicate Herrscher of Human card at 6/100, now she's at S1. I won't really play Honkai outside of the main story but it's still a good thing. I got Bronya N-EX's T piece instead of Ely's stigs but ok
    I still hate how the only sources of Midlander billets are through the Tree of Dreams and transmuting Northlander billets right now. Plus, billet drops are abysmally rare anyways, so yeah.
    R4 Sapwood Blade and R2 King's Squire
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom