Recent content by Yemladder

1. Yemladder

Not that I remember. The Blue Slime Account below was a joke account created by me in the past...

Not that I remember. The Blue Slime Account below was a joke account created by me in the past. It ended with me having to choose between which accounts I was allowed to have access to. You can find everything the "Blue Slime" posted by clicking on his profile down below.
  2. Yemladder

TerraCraft - A fangame of Terraria and Minecraft

Think it would be hard for most friend groups in this community to not enjoy playing around in this fancy hybrid/mutant of a game. :bluslime: Not sure how long tho. (Will try to look for more info later)
  3. Yemladder

RELEASE DATE and something more on Relogic's youtube channel

Could it be? Is TV Head the final vanity contest winner? Well, idk...
  4. Yemladder

Did you guys just see the video Relogic posted on youtube!? TV HEAD LIVES! Or maybe just the TV

Did you guys just see the video Relogic posted on youtube!? TV HEAD LIVES! Or maybe just the TV
  5. Yemladder

Love lovecraftian things, concepts like time and space. Liked how the traveler looked but what...

Love lovecraftian things, concepts like time and space. Liked how the traveler looked but what won me over was this little description here: "The set is a tribute to those who still play Terraria years after the Journey is over". Congratulations :bluslime: 👍
  6. Yemladder

(Love that you are able to easily mix and match the set with other costumes too.)

(Love that you are able to easily mix and match the set with other costumes too.)
  7. Yemladder

Congratulations! You are now somewhat immortalized. Kinda like that flower. I fully agree with...

Congratulations! You are now somewhat immortalized. Kinda like that flower. I fully agree with the statement "very terraria" the devs came up with. Fits the theme "journey's end" too.
  8. Yemladder

I guess I just wait for the Escape map to update and play the Epic Adventure Map. Thanks for...

I guess I just wait for the Escape map to update and play the Epic Adventure Map. Thanks for responding btw :D
  9. Yemladder

Just finished Legend of Terraria and I absolutely loved it! Have you made any other custom maps...

Just finished Legend of Terraria and I absolutely loved it! Have you made any other custom maps you recommend me start playing?
  10. Yemladder

Press: Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A

Press: Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A
  11. Yemladder

Omnir is following me!

Omnir is following me!
  12. Yemladder

I think i missed something... Why is so many saying blame Omnir?

I think i missed something... Why is so many saying blame Omnir?
  13. Yemladder

NPCs & Enemies Slimed Skeletons (Why not?)

That was a really good idea, but what do they drop? Gel and the skeletons normal drop?
  14. Yemladder

Hello Ampex! I love your videos!

Hello Ampex! I love your videos!
  15. Yemladder

Hello!

Hello!
Back
Top Bottom