Recent content by yestoA

1. yestoA

tModLoader Begone, Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread)

i have used it with calamity and tons of other mods with no conflict but i havent played terraria in a long time so idk about any new versions of calamity
  2. yestoA

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Terraria Tweaker 2 has stuff adapted from this for those that really cant live without it .. tho not everything
  3. yestoA

that sounds like the usetime plugin might be enabled or at least thats the only way i can imagine it being instant mined i havnt used this in awhile
  4. yestoA

no just the effect of spreading removing the V spawn can make getting hallowed stuff impossible
  5. yestoA

is this compatible with Cheat Sheet?
  6. yestoA

broken tally kill count

so first off yes modded im guessing it was either the drop rate mod or the mass mob spawn mod some of my tally counts ended up negative at some point and sitting at a statue trying to let the number tick back to 0 isnt working it just keeps glitching and either adding another -2000 or just...
  7. yestoA

tModLoader OP+Recipes

if by chance this is still being added to/worked on .. can you add a Sentries Pixel so it can be possible to summon more then 1 of the Tavernkeeps's sentries outside of the Eternal Crystal waves
  8. yestoA

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

why does having tmodloader installed lower the version of terraria from 1.3.5.3 to 1.3.5.2?
  9. yestoA

try running the patcher as admin that should give it the "rights" to access the spot where terraria is installed
  10. yestoA

the npc plugin is the way to force spawn npcs/mobs just got to use the ID on the wiki if the tower itself wont spawn with the plugin spawn the lunatic cultist and kill it should trigger the towers to spawn
  11. yestoA

the way i get tmodloader (latest versions even) to work with tpatcher (latest version aswell) is with a clean terraria install i install tmodloader go in add all the mods i think ill use start a character and world enter world wait a minute or 2 (so all mods load fully into that world) then...
  12. yestoA

the UseTime plugin has the maxpickuprange and maxpickspeed so if you have that enabled its that causing it
  13. yestoA

go into where terraria is installed and remove Plugins folder // Plugins file // PluginLoader.dll // the terraria.exe that has the terraria tree icon then rename the terraria.exe.bak to terraria.exe (basicly just delete the .bak) but only do this after you delete the othere terraria.exe that...
  14. yestoA

all i can think of cause it saved in documents even on my laptop with just terraria and the patcher is that you can search for the file of "worldname".wld and see if the computer itself can find it if not its also possible its cloud saving i tried looking in steam > userdata > "usernumber" >...
  15. yestoA

are you using tmodloader? if so its Documents > My Games > Terraria > ModLoader if not i believe its Documents > My Games > Terraria > Worlds but thats just my areas i dont know anywhere else terraria would save world files
Back
Top Bottom