Recent content by Yiphix

1. Yiphix

Is a "Smart" Teleporter System Useful?

Do you have a wiring pic for them, I'd be interested in seeing that
  2. Yiphix

Is a "Smart" Teleporter System Useful?

Hey guys, it's been a while. Before I left and throughout my hiatus, I've been thinking about the idea of a "smart" Teleporter system. I know Teleporter systems in general have been done to death, but I was thinking about something besides the smallest, quickest, or largest output Teleporter...
  3. Yiphix

Multi Option Switches

I prefer to make them because they are challenging, yet useful for the game. As far as multiple stops, you can use wire preference, (Red, green, blue, yellow, I think) to only wait for one tick at a teleporter, I made a hub like this, maybe, I'll post it.
  4. Yiphix

1 Second Later...

Hey! So I was doing something and I realized I needed a timer that was less than one second. I was teleporting something and wanted it to be able to teleport to one teleporter that would then teleport the player to another one. To be clear: Flip switch teleport to the first teleporter and...
  5. Yiphix

What are you cooking? (Can I have some?)

What are you cooking? (Can I have some?)
  6. Yiphix

PC Never-Before-Seen Logic Soon to Come!

Yeah, I know, I just figured out some stuff that'll make 5040 work really well I think.
  7. Yiphix

The only problem I have with this is that 80 doesn't go into it. 50 doesn't either, but it doesn't go into 5040 as well. One thing I want with this number is that I want all the numbers divisible by ten able to go into it.
  8. Yiphix

Weapons & Equip True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

The problem with it is that you'd still just trash your OG sword and make one later. Maybe they could code it so that it has to be the original sword, maybe it even has to be in your inventory the entire game.
  9. Yiphix

That's one of the applications, not what I'm working on though.
  10. Yiphix

Hey guys, I guess the first thing I want to say was that my last post https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/go-home-buddy-i-hardwire-7-segment-displays-alone.57599/ was supposed to be a joke, I think I'll be taking it down... I was hoping to illustrate the hostility we have to people...
  11. Yiphix

Go Home Buddy, I Hardwire 7-Segment Displays Alone

Yes it is, it's trying and that's all that matters. But yeah, I'm going to clean it up.
  12. Yiphix

Go Home Buddy, I Hardwire 7-Segment Displays Alone

Yeah, A) to who and B) how do you get the steampunker title instead of the Terrarian title?
Back
Top Bottom