Recent content by Yoma Amaya

1. Yoma Amaya

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

Hey!! I have been playing around with the mod for a while now and I wanted to ask if there is a way to adjust the rarity of my items to adjust the modifiers. I don't really wanna make, like, 30 items for the right item modifier od be defeated by -20% vitality on my rare, but vital accessory...
  2. Yoma Amaya

Console Content mod

There actually is? Thanks for telling me!
  3. Yoma Amaya

Console Content mod

Well, hello guys! Take a seat and listen up to my rumbling mess: I am not quite sure how to start this so I guess I keep myself short? A lot of modder are out there and, what a surprise, I am not one of them. But I got a suggestion to those with spare time and those who actually like the idea...
  4. Yoma Amaya

Wavebank Party Hardy Soundtrack

It us Tardy so it somewhat must fit to me.:dryadtongue:
  5. Yoma Amaya

tModLoader Dye Hard

I found a "bug" where the dyes won't work on mod Trinkets. (just found out through Calamity "Skyline Wings") I really hope that this gonna be fixed soon.:dryadhappy:
  6. Yoma Amaya

Wavebank Music Overhaul

This wavebank makes it a new experience to play Terraria, literally!:dryadpassionate:
  7. Yoma Amaya

Wavebank Touhou Wavebank: Egg Edition

I like Terraria. I like the Soundtrack of Touhou which often appeared in front of me. I am pretty sure I enjoy playing with this.:dryadhappy:
Back
Top Bottom