Recent content by YooItsHunterrr

1. YooItsHunterrr

I'm probably full of :red: but I think I gave myself CTE playing football growing up. Every part...

I'm probably full of :red: but I think I gave myself CTE playing football growing up. Every part of life feels so difficult.
  2. YooItsHunterrr

Thoughts are heavy tonight, guys. Think I need help.

Thoughts are heavy tonight, guys. Think I need help.
  3. YooItsHunterrr

Anyone know where one would obtain such a carnivorous plant?

Anyone know where one would obtain such a carnivorous plant?
  4. YooItsHunterrr

I should get myself a Venus fly trap tbh

I should get myself a Venus fly trap tbh
  5. YooItsHunterrr

Other Hallucinogenic mushrooms (not a joke suggestion)

I think it would work either way honestly. I mean sure, it could technically be viewed as a "drug reference", but nobody seems to give a damn that there's booze in the game. Anyone that would like to argue that booze isn't really a "drug", has no perception on what a "drug" is, which is simply a...
  6. YooItsHunterrr

Other Hallucinogenic mushrooms (not a joke suggestion)

Idk people appear critical here but I like the idea lol. I'd like to see it act in a trap sort of manner where the effects are unplanned. Could provide an interesting dynamic to a lot of situations, actually. And for all you "child friendly' people out there, it's a pixelated video game, get...
  7. YooItsHunterrr

Casual Explain your avatar

Mine is just the album art for Happiness, my favorite Dance Gavin Dance album. I forgot the name of the guy who does all the art for their records but the guy's incredibly talented tbh
  8. YooItsHunterrr

I'm the epitome of unutilized potential I need a life coach or some :red:

I'm the epitome of unutilized potential I need a life coach or some :red:
  9. YooItsHunterrr

Your dad's a cool dude

Your dad's a cool dude
  10. YooItsHunterrr

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
  11. YooItsHunterrr

Every day is Monday when you realize the burdens of life

Every day is Monday when you realize the burdens of life
  12. YooItsHunterrr

Hair so fluffy I don't need a damn pillow brah

Hair so fluffy I don't need a damn pillow brah
  13. YooItsHunterrr

Drawings & Paintings A Collection of Unrelated Drawings

If you came to see vague, sub-average artwork as penned by yours truly, you've come to the right place Essentially I'm just gonna post my random sketches and whatnot here for you all to brutally tear apart like the savage beasts you are. So without further ado, enjoy Harley Quinn, the only...
  14. YooItsHunterrr

You guys are an active bunch aren't ya

You guys are an active bunch aren't ya
  15. YooItsHunterrr

(Poll) What part of a Terraria play through is most fun for you?

The constant cigarette breaks amidst the continual grind session No but in all honesty this whole game is a masterpiece. I remember years ago, before the game was even released, watching Pbat on YouTube messing around in the old pre-pubescent, background-less version. It's come a long way haha...
Back
Top Bottom