Recent content by Yorkyウルフ

1. Yorkyウルフ

tModLoader JoJoStands

If this mod had to be described in three words it would have to be: Fab, Beautiful and Unique. I never saw something as complex as “stands” being somehow implemented into a game like Terraria but this mod really shows that magic happening, the ability for The World just works so well for...
  2. Yorkyウルフ

How to Get OP Items EASY in Pre Hardmode [YouTube GUIDE]

Yeah, I have loads of golden crates. I'm so ready to get the sundial when 1.3 comes to PS4, and that's also how I got my adamantite armour as well!
  3. Yorkyウルフ

NPCs & Enemies Fight the guide

That's my point.
  4. Yorkyウルフ

NPCs & Enemies Fight the guide

Still you get a new guide. But a new guide will move in.
  5. Yorkyウルフ

Weapons & Equip The Lihzahrdian Greatsword

True Terra Blades are suggested alot and its frowned upon for 2 reasons; 1) It's already has the power of and end game sword and there is other swords that outclass it but it is still good enough. 2) People hate grinding loads and you have to grind solar eclipses to get it the Terra Blade. I do...
  6. Yorkyウルフ

1.3 is...?

1.3 is...?
  7. Yorkyウルフ

Biomes & Nature Comet (Post-Moonlord biome)

Also I will put the post into sections when we start to overload the page.
  8. Yorkyウルフ

Biomes & Nature Comet (Post-Moonlord biome)

This is a collab with @PixelPete. We are both thinking that there should be a post-moonlord biome, we're thinking a later game meteorite called a comet, Things we need to think of: we haven't come up with a ore name yet (leave suggestions below) also we need to sprite everything and we're also...
  9. Yorkyウルフ

Items The Bloodeater

Still a good idea, I think you should change the ability, but I love the sprite your pretty talented. :)
  10. Yorkyウルフ

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

576, I feel like I'm spamming, I'll stop for a bit. I'll be back :P
  11. Yorkyウルフ

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

574, I love this lol
  12. Yorkyウルフ

Items [Sprites!] Black Mirror - Taking the pain out of those post-death hikes!

You could add 5 ectoplasm into the recipe so you get it later in game, after all it is OP being able to get all your money back.
  13. Yorkyウルフ

Pixel Art PixelPete's Art Collection

Maybe you can try creating your own sprites, not just a re-sprite, but still I love the sprites so far, your pretty talented with colours.
Back
Top Bottom