• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

YoshibombTRA

Hello! I’m Yoshibomb. I’ve been playing terraria for about a year now. I only have mobile version as of writing this (11/28/2020), and while I haven’t been on as long as other people, I am extremely knowledgeable about the game and it’s many features. If you ever need advice, just hit me up! The only things I can’t help with are builds, wiring, and paints. It helps a lot if you react positively to my posts and comment on them too, so be sure to check out my threads! Thanks!
Birthday
May 29
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: Mobile

Contact

Email Address
[email protected]
Twitter
YoshibombTwT
Steam
YoshibombTF2
Discord Tag
@Yoshibomb #5723

Signature

Hey! I’m Yoshibomb. Though I haven’t played terraria as long as some people might have, I’ve been online for about a year! While I might not be the greatest at playing the game, I have incredibly vast knowledge of several mechanics and weapons, and more! If you need any advice, just ask me! The only things I’m not great at are builds, wiring, and painting. Otherwise, hit me up!

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  2. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  4. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Top Bottom