YoshiGator
Birthday:
Aug 8, 1996
Getting Gud

Share This Page

YoshiGator

Steampunker, Male, 20, from A stage floating somewhere in the sky

Fighting against 2 level 8 CPUs teamed on 30% Handicap is pretty fun. Its just as difficult as a good For Glory player. Feb 24, 2017 at 8:25 AM

1. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Fighting against 2 level 8 CPUs teamed on 30% Handicap is pretty fun. Its just as difficult as a good For Glory player.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Rule #1 of being Little Mac is to not be in the air, ive never ran into a Little Mac that jumps for attacks. If he stays on the ground he dominates and theres little Jiggs can do.
        Feb 24, 2017 at 12:03 PM
      3. Enderwither02
        Enderwither02
        The problem with being on the ground is that it leaves Little Mac open for a Sing. Plus, if Jigglypuf can get him in the air, she can easily juggle him around and rack up damage, due to how weak Little Mac is in the air.
        Feb 24, 2017 at 12:06 PM
      4. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        I never really thought of sing since its pretty useless in almost every smash game, but in Sm4sh's case it would work at high percentages which can be done by juggling so it does give a sense of hope. But still its pretty hard to land grabs and generally knocking Little Mac if he knows to abuse the Super Armor and he can break shield easily which insta kill Jiggs.
        Feb 24, 2017 at 12:18 PM
    2. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Nintendos being quite generous to give a lot of youtubers early Switches. Thats a pretty good way to generate positive publicity.
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Sure there will odviously be some salty people complaining that they should also all get it right now as well but we get to see some of the features it has ahead of time.
        Feb 24, 2017 at 5:41 AM
    3. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      The awkward moment when you run into someone who doesnt know to recover... Ill just look for someone else I guess.
    4. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      If the smash fandom could stop going to war with themselves 70% of the time when Sm4sh and Melee are brought in conversation thatd be great
      1. GawenStarTeller, Myu, Bucket and 2 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Smash 4 didnt change the speed by much very much it almost feels the same but of you take note it is a tiny bit faster. The reason people dont really play brawl anymore is because of the unbalanced roster and the fact that theres tripping which ruins certain matches. Regardless every Smash ive enjoyed equally throughout release (Probably because I went in order) all smash games are great imo.
        Feb 24, 2017 at 2:12 AM
      4. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Another thing why Braw is no longer in the scene is that Sm4sh is basically a better version or updated version of the game arguably. Smash 64 and Melee feel completely different to the others but the latest 2 games are the only similar ones in the batch. Brawl is still fun to play and also RIP Snake I wanted him to make the cut but didnt make it
        Feb 24, 2017 at 2:14 AM
      5. VictorLes
        VictorLes
        But, nowadays after playing Project M i will never go back to Brawl, just because it's faster and doing combos is fun. And i considered even if it's not an official smash bros game it is the most balanced.
        Feb 24, 2017 at 1:22 PM
    5. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      It dissapoints me you can only hear this in smash run for the 3DS version outside the Sound Test.
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        The Xenoblade sountrack is amazingly good. Ive seen the footage of the trailers and the game looks pretty fun but I need a Wii/Wii U/New 3DS to get it and my Wii is the only solution if my disk drive still worked and if the discs werent so rare as well.
        Feb 23, 2017 at 5:35 AM
    6. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Going to go back to my home country in a week or two. And its going to be by plane, I hope my fear of heights dont destroy me.
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        I doubt that will happen but Ive never gone in a plane so only time will tell.
        Feb 23, 2017 at 3:56 AM
      3. Shadow_Mantis
        Shadow_Mantis
        I'd hate having to fly anywhere.
        Feb 23, 2017 at 4:04 AM
    7. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      This must be one big horrible joke... RIGHT!?
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        I wasnt planning on getting this game but this is a ridiculous issue for censorship, I mean this is just unbelieavably mind boggling.
        Feb 22, 2017 at 6:34 AM
        GawenStarTeller likes this.
      2. GawenStarTeller
        GawenStarTeller
        You know, if they're going to censor the swords and replace them with sticks (which do essentially the same thing since from what I've seen here the swords don't actually cut people, only bludgeon them) they might as well just boycott the entire game for having violence just in general. Which, in itself is stupid since this is like, cartoon violence basically?
        Feb 22, 2017 at 7:21 AM
        YoshiGator likes this.
    8. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      I wish for glory wasnt just 60% waiting and 40% playing time. The amount of people who leave immeadiately is too high.
      1. LeGurdah likes this.
    9. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Disguisting [​IMG]
      1. Heretic, Bucket, Dg-Vr. and 12 others like this.
      2. Eli10293
        Feb 21, 2017 at 11:15 PM
        neoselket likes this.
      3. UberCAKE
        UberCAKE
        Pizza Pineapple Appendage Pants
        Feb 22, 2017 at 12:44 AM
        MinerTurtle45 likes this.
    10. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      I did a thing imma probably go to sleep now, buh bye.
      1. SolaR and Tsuki like this.
      3. PlanteraBlade
        PlanteraBlade
        What's wrong with that? I never got a Wii U either, but still have 3DS Smash.
        Feb 21, 2017 at 4:51 PM
      4. VictorLes
        VictorLes
        They guy didn't even tech or meteor cancelled (if it still exists). Also the timer starts with 420
        Feb 21, 2017 at 5:01 PM
      5. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        He wasnt close enough to tech to the wall and all meteors work like spikes in Smash 4 kinda like Falco or Marths Dair from Melee. Oh and the 420 part was all a coincidence lol!
        Feb 21, 2017 at 9:26 PM
        VictorLes likes this.
    11. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Now that my brother has a 32gb SD he now has Animal Crossing PKMN Sun NSMB2 and MK7 and a few more single player games to breath life to..
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        My old cartridge broken 3DS. Pretty neat having a multiplayer partner.
        Feb 21, 2017 at 9:44 AM
    12. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Man my thrist for Smash is always there. I wish I could play on a fast connection everyday for about 4 hours or more.
    13. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      The best Yoshi ditto to bless your face Also El Yoshi was using a wiimote holy crap!
      1. Supeh Mario likes this.
      3. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Its unoptimal which is the main concern, you cant instant dash or avoid fastfalling if you try to make a down ariel move. I used it as well back in my brawl days sometimes but I had GC remotes and Classic Controller which were way better.
        Feb 18, 2017 at 10:30 PM
      4. VictorLes
        VictorLes
        A question, do you play or already have played Project M?
        Feb 18, 2017 at 10:31 PM
      5. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        When my brawl worked I only had an SD card of 2GB at the time so I did not, now my disk drive doesnt work and I dont have a USB that has enough space to fit the wbsf not to mention have the right apps in order to boot it from a USB
        Feb 18, 2017 at 10:33 PM
    14. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      I decided to revisit an old PBG video and found a lot people pointing out the word "Genocide" was not made in (cont.)
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        undertale. And he only said it once in the video to state something... Are you serious that this is even real? I cant believe that something that simple would bring it up into discussion among the comments...

For anybody wondering its the Spore video.
        Feb 18, 2017 at 2:10 PM
    15. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      It turns out Wiixplorer had a format option this whole time disabled through the settings. Well it wouldve been nice knowing this earlier.
    16. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      A common trend in For Glory is people switching out their Pocket Clouds as a counterpick after loosing and they quit if you beat them again
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        And if the skill gap is close enough I'll loose by a bit and they still taunt as they have bodied me, then take out my Cloud and 2 stock them. Most of the characters I use are bad Match ups so its no wonder I lose sometimes, but I try thats what counts.
        Feb 17, 2017
    17. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      God dammit my SD has 1GB of used space that I cant delete, I even gambled it by deleting the contents. I dont have a PC so I guess its stuck
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        If only I could just format it to get the extra space back. And no its not a microsd so I cant use my phone.
        Feb 17, 2017
    18. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Mega Stones are finally on their way but Beedrillite and Mawilite are going to be limited, I hope this doesnt apply for Ampharosite.
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        That or I slowly descent into madness
        Feb 17, 2017
      2. crackshotCerberus
        crackshotCerberus
        For :red:s sake Nintendo, why limit them?

What do you think it'll take to convince someone to part with theirs?

Edit: I looked it up. It seems that the "limited" thing applies to codes for getting them a month or two before everyone else. Not happy about it but it's better than what I thought it was.
        Feb 17, 2017
        YoshiGator likes this.
    19. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Oh my god lol, Pokemon Go's new video got auto copyright blocked for having Pokemon in it. Shows how broken the Youtube system is.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        It is kinda dead, I just pointed it out due to what happened. Regardless they are still going to continue updating the game, not that I see its too needed considering theres very little variation in Go compared to the mainstream series.
        Feb 15, 2017
      3. Leinfors
        Leinfors
        I like how "dead" is the word used to refer to a massively successful game that is simply no longer at its peak anymore, yet still thriving.

Shows a lot about why the term gets abused so often. I guess these days, if its not "the absolute hottest thing", it may as well be trash.
      4. Skinny121
        Skinny121
        Its just....i've never seen a person playing pokemon go in awhile I thought it was dead ME
        Feb 15, 2017
    20. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Man im running into crazy good players, if only my internet wasnt :red: to play with less lag and stutters, then I wouldnt feel so frustrated
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        umm ok? this one dude accidently suicides at the beggining of the match and I feel pretty bad so I suicide as well to make it even, then he throws the game by SDing and leaves. Well RIP I guess.
        Feb 15, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 8, 1996 (Age: 20)
    Getting Gud
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Nintendo 3DS
    I am a person that plays terraria and I play smash alot as well...
    what? did you think I was clever enough to come up with an original description of myself!?

Signature

I finally have a youtube [​IMG]
    https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UC5zYU7vgJsAZIF60XL_oTsw
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]