1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
YoshiGator
Birthday:
Aug 8, 1996
Getting Gud

Share This Page

YoshiGator

The Destroyer, Male, 20, from A stage floating somewhere in the sky

I have to wake up early later today and I ended up staying up to watch a Japanese Smash tournament, well what could possibly go wrong? May 28, 2017 at 10:58 AM

1. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      I have to wake up early later today and I ended up staying up to watch a Japanese Smash tournament, well what could possibly go wrong?
    2. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      No other part of the OST captures the feeling of Melee quite like this track.
    3. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Why I dislike a good portion of the Melee fanbase [​IMG]
      1. diekonradish likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        They never stated Mario or LoZ were being stopped but Im sure after BoTW and MM they arent going to make more for quite some time now.
        May 25, 2017 at 9:55 PM
      4. ZcanKal2.0
        ZcanKal2.0
        Think about what mario maker is, with a game like that, why would you need to make any more games other than ports of it for the newer systems.
        May 25, 2017 at 9:57 PM
      5. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Well Mario Maker probably wont be getting new power ups, and there are still some people whod rather buy a 2D mario game with something new than sort the good from the bad levels in MM. Ill give em 3-5 years for a "New Super Mario Bros Switch"
        May 25, 2017 at 10:04 PM
    4. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      I point out some Melee misconceptions and I automatically get called out for defending Project M.... What?
    5. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      I 100%ed Smash 4 so Trophies, and custom moves would stop getting in the way when I collect things via Classic Mode
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Little did I know it does nothing and I still re aquire custom moves and trophies [​IMG] my efforts for getting an anchor jump badge are in vain.
        May 22, 2017 at 7:26 PM
        MegaMage314 likes this.
    6. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      [​IMG] I dont understand this mentality for Melee players.
      1. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        I'm just bitter about competitive in general.
        May 20, 2017
        diekonradish and GawenStarTeller like this.
      2. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Meanwhile before I got a Gamecube remote I did about 65% of the stuff I can do now with a Wiimote and a nunchuck but another controller just will never work according to many. The pro controller can work for Melee I just hate this type of close mindedness, yes it will take awhile to get used to but the GC controller isnt the most optimal piece of controller technology avalaible.
        May 20, 2017
        Jetstream ∞ likes this.
      3. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Oh right that reply was to someone else, he was saying Smash 4 players are more widely open to ideas than the Melee community but I gotta hand it to the guy with the original post he strikes a decent point
        May 20, 2017
    7. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Kirbys return to Dreamland has an almost identical engine to Triple Deluxe, good that way Im already used to it for the most part.
    8. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Playing with Japanese players in MK7 is a great challenge they really make you work for first its so tense where I end up in top 3 a lot.
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Usually online is a breeze getting like 10+ 1st place winning streaks but not with these guys, they mean business.
        May 18, 2017
    9. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      SECTONIAS SOUL HAS A SECOND PHASE WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BS DIFFICULTY I QUIT!!1!111!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        The TA shouldve at least gave 2 maximum tomatoes instead of just 4 plain fruit, its a sadistic endurance test
        May 18, 2017
      3. MegaMage314
        MegaMage314
        Yeah... It really is just a matter of memorizing the bosses attack patterns and getting good at dodging them. I don't think I would mind it as much if there was a way to fight the bosses as Kirby individually though.
        May 18, 2017
      4. GawenStarTeller
        GawenStarTeller
        When it comes to Kirby bosses everything's just a game of trial and error. Some attacks are brutally hard to dodge but they always use them in the same order so they become predictable (something that I think needs to change).

Although in terms of difficulty Robobot's was definitely tougher, but Triple Deluxe's gave you less healing items and required my endurance.
        May 18, 2017
    10. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      When I lost to Dark MK in KTD when I respawned in the room before the boss fights I thought I had to beat 3 bosses in one run.
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Ive only gave it 1 attempt but True Arena looks crazy hard, I assumed Maximum Tomatoes would be there but nope (except for the one in a star)
        May 17, 2017
    11. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Volume warning especially near the end
      1. Architect likes this.
      2. Architect
        Architect
        Microphone Kirby is even louder
        May 17, 2017
    12. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Best Melee :red:post Ive found
      1. VictorLes
        VictorLes
        I am very mad. I drove all the way to CSU to play in a tournament, get stuck in traffic and lost against this :red:ed :red: sheik. Down threw tech chase and wouldn't stop shino stalling I really cannot think straight right now. I offered to MM him for more than $20. Nope. I thought I would have made it out of pools if I knew how to :red: ing buffer roll.
        May 15, 2017
      2. VictorLes
        VictorLes
        But they didn't even give me the frames to do it. Bull :red:, just straight up bull:red:. Probably will never go to a tournament that gay :red: sheik enter ever again. This definitely ruined my day.
        May 15, 2017
        YoshiGator likes this.
      3. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Mmm pasta my favorite.
        May 15, 2017
        VictorLes likes this.
    13. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Love how Sheik has little landing lag in Sm4sh might consider picking up if I stop killing myself with Dair (Melee Dair is different)
    14. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      My life is complete.
      1. MinerTurtle45 likes this.
    15. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      I suck trying to beat All star mode with he Sm4sh top tiers since I never practice them (except Mario and Cloud) and end up SD'ing (cont.)
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        or stage jank that kills me since I cant figure out a fast way to escape. It legit took me 5 tries to do it with ZSS and now its time for Diddy which I also suck with.
        May 11, 2017
    16. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Sometimes the Youtube comment sections make me question how dumb humanity can be, sure it could be trolling but it feels genuine at times.
      1. neoselket and Gearzoid II like this.
    17. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Visiting old Smash 4 videos and seeing opinions confuse the hell out of me. For example everyone said Marth was horrible use Roy instead....
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        despite nowadays people saying Roy is bad easily a low tier despite Marth being higher in the old tier lists when he was considered bad (pre patch) and now Roy constantly being put in bottom 10. I dont get what the hell happened for opinions to suddenly jump like that.
        May 10, 2017
    18. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Decisive Monado Arts, Smooth Lander Shulk is just amazingly good, probably even OP if I could use him against opponents.
    19. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Lately Ive seen some decent growth in the Melee community but its not exactly good, the community got a bit more toxic somehow.
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        And everyone loses their :red: when Grand Finals happens against ICs and Jiggs where both had to play carefully to the point of time out, everyone despised it with some saying "Melees going to die at this rate" over a single set. Melee is not all crazy fast cool combos but when it isnt a huge part of the community starts behaving ridiculous, besides nobody is obligated to watch a set so why complain.
        May 9, 2017
      2. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Im convinced a big chunk of the fanbase think techskill is everything and recklessly rush down opponents before reacting will probably work but in truth its not an effective strategy for the most part. The best player right now is careful with approaches and only does small combo follow ups when he sees it can be done and its not too risky, neutral is everything.
        May 9, 2017
    20. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Jigglypuff can die to Master cores first form (8.0 difficulty+) to his attack that simply pushes you at 0%. #BuffthePuff
      1. View previous comments...
      2. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        5.0 is still something decently high, but if were talking about Wii U version I cant blame you since it looks harder than the 3DS version with all the chaos Classic mode has in store there.
        May 10, 2017
        fireman7100 likes this.
      3. fireman7100
        fireman7100
        Yeah I play on Wii U. Apparently, there is a true final boss of you play on the hardest difficulty.
        May 10, 2017
      4. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Yeah Master core is the Wii U bonus, haven't tried the Classic Mode on Wii U yet but that alone makes me want to beat it. Maybe one day if I get a Wii U but its safer to wait a year and see if the Switch version gets a port.
        May 10, 2017
        fireman7100 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 8, 1996 (Age: 20)
    Getting Gud
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Nintendo 3DS
    I am a person that plays terraria and I play smash alot as well...
    what? did you think I was clever enough to come up with an original description of myself!?

Signature

I finally have a youtube [​IMG]
    https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UC5zYU7vgJsAZIF60XL_oTsw
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In memorian of Club Penguin
    [​IMG]