1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
YoshiGator
Birthday:
Aug 8, 1996
Gitting Gud

Share This Page

YoshiGator

The Destroyer, Male, 20, from Final Destination

I find extremely Ironic that most respectable people I see online are people with joke/meme accounts and are actually smart with wording. Jul 25, 2017 at 6:30 AM

1. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      I find extremely Ironic that most respectable people I see online are people with joke/meme accounts and are actually smart with wording.
      1. Star and diekonradish like this.
      2. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Most of the time that is, odviously there are exceptions. I guess not taking life seriously can be a good thing just dont go overboard.
        Jul 25, 2017 at 6:31 AM
        diekonradish and Star like this.
    2. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      I finally 100%'ed SM64DS the old deceased cartridge of mine with 143 stars is avenged.
    3. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      What a fake out, it looked like my dog was about to get better only to wake up this morning to find out hes dead. Well RIP :(
      1. View previous comments...
      2. stormconure
        stormconure
        Sorry bro, I know how it feels to lose a pet. I've lost a few cats in my life. I hope your dog lived a happy life.
        Jul 23, 2017 at 6:13 PM
      3. neoselket
        neoselket
        Oh no, i'm sorry.:( At least he died happy.
        Jul 23, 2017 at 8:14 PM
        YoshiGator likes this.
      4. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Well Im not sad that hes now dead just dissapointed that it happened, Im overall happy that I gave him some enjoyment but still I feel a somewhat empty feeling.
        Jul 23, 2017 at 9:02 PM
    4. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Today was a long day and it looks like my dog isnt quite giving up yet. Hes still in a really bad condition but its not over.
      1. Dg-vr
        Dg-vr
        i know how that feels man, i have experienced something similar long ago with one of my dogs. :(
        give that champ a big hug for me.
        Jul 21, 2017 at 5:21 AM
      2. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        I wish I could but right now Im sure he has muscle pain since he tried to bite me 2 days back when its wasnt as severe, and it was so strange since he usually is very well behaved. Right now hes sleeping and seems like he could probably fight his illness.
        Jul 21, 2017 at 5:27 AM
    5. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      I found a small edited SM64DS mod that makes you run at all times and the run button makes you walk instead.
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Honestly it should've been that way this actually makes it more playable, it would be awesome if someone somehow increased the directions to 16+ but I doubt that will be a thing seeing how the DS handles inputs.
        Jul 20, 2017 at 10:04 AM
    6. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      The dog we found months ago looks like he doesnt have much time to live yet, we cant even put him down to sleep since its expensive.
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        One thing I at least dont regret is spoiling him too much like my Grandma told me, I love that dog so much its a shame he probably isnt going to make it. Well I knew he possibly wasnt going to make it through his early years but it was fun while it lasted.
        Jul 20, 2017 at 2:13 AM
      2. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        damn... that's a shame, bro :/
        and you can't put him to sleep either...
        well, he has my blessings.
        Jul 20, 2017 at 2:24 AM
        YoshiGator likes this.
    7. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Patch 1.1.7 is here for Smash 4, but worry not its only Amiibo functionality.
      1. MegaMage314
        MegaMage314
        Did it still break all the replays?
        Jul 20, 2017 at 1:03 AM
      2. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        No, replays only break when they make changes since replays are basically recorded inputs that can be played wrong if any alterations are made, also I tested replays and they are fine.
        Jul 20, 2017 at 1:22 AM
        MegaMage314 likes this.
    8. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        This has happened to me in OoT with my sister and other games with my brother. I mean it sucks when it happens but you cant get mad at them for trying to have fun.
        Jul 19, 2017 at 2:25 AM
        ppowersteef likes this.
      2. MinerTurtle45
        MinerTurtle45
        i read that
        it's funny
        but the comments are complete and utter garbage
        Jul 19, 2017 at 10:04 PM
    9. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      I cant believe how many people actually want Bayonetta banned after her first big win, by that logic we should also ban all the [cont.]
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        characters that also won Majors considering if Bayo is broken then they are probably worse. People should at least pay attention to how ridiculous they sound.
        Jul 18, 2017
    10. YoshiGator
      1. MinerTurtle45
        MinerTurtle45
        shoutouts to simpleflips
        Jul 18, 2017
    11. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Holy hell a Zero deactivated his YT channel and Twitter after losing.
      1. fireman7100 likes this.
      2. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Poor Zero being railed on by the community I cant believe it got this out of hand. Jesus I knew Smash 4s community was pretty bad for its own reasons but this is just ridiculous.
        Jul 17, 2017
        fireman7100 likes this.
      3. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Also Bayonetta won Evo so I found lots of Bayo salt saying it was effortless to win the tournament despite being Bayos 2nd Major win and the last one was also this year after the nerfs. I get a lot of people play online but they really need to chill or go prove their word and win with Bayonetta if its that easy.
        Jul 17, 2017
      4. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Well Zeros Twitter is back up and he seems fine just wanted to stay away fron social media after the loss. Also Twitter covered in NaCl RN well might as well enjoy the jokes [​IMG]
        Jul 17, 2017
    12. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Still cant get over the fact that M2K was the closest in ending Armada and if he pulled through he wouldve won Evo :(
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        It was last stock last match both at high percent, all he had to do after that was beat Mang0 then he wouldve had 2 sets to be beaten in and Im sure he wouldve won when he was the player with the 2nd best play that day.
        Jul 16, 2017
    13. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Melee GF at twitch.tv/evo starting soon, losers finals first then the grand finale come watch if interested.
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        116,000+ viewers and growing huge even for Melee to hit that. Also on a related note rip M2K with a 4th place finish.
        Jul 16, 2017
      2. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Well its over congrats to Armada for pulling it off again.
        Jul 16, 2017
    14. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      No Amsa in Top 8 (Eliminated) and Wizzrobe was sent to losers by Axe, at least M2K is still in winners and will be battling Leffen.
    15. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      MKLeo with a 65th place finish in Evo unreal, just shows that a Bo3 format while being effective for this tourney going fast isnt good
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Especially in Smash 4 where you have 2 stocks and rage to add to the formula
        Jul 15, 2017
    16. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Oh boy round 2 in Pools Amsa has to battle Armada at some point (#1 Melee player). Yeah this is almost impossible for him winning
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Armada hasnt lost to more than 5 players in 6 years and Amsa uses Yoshi so Victory is like a 10% chance for him, if Armada stays in Winners Amsa can continue through losers if he ends up getting sent there.
        Jul 15, 2017
    17. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Its wierd but I still remember HBox winning Evo like it was yesterday, lets see if the underdog M2K can score one this year.
      1. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Out of the 5 Gods of Melee (Thats what the top 5 are dubbed in Melee) PPMD and M2K havent won an Evo title yet. M2K didnt attend 2015 but lost all the other ones and PPMD has been on an almost 2 year hiatus missing 2016 and this years Evo.
        Jul 15, 2017
    18. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      Twitter is going ham on tweets RN, I only left it for an hour and Evo is everywhere.
    19. YoshiGator
      YoshiGator
      1. diekonradish likes this.
      2. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        Here is the schedule for today for what game you would want to watch [​IMG]
        Jul 14, 2017
        diekonradish likes this.
    20. YoshiGator
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 8, 1996 (Age: 20)
    Gitting Gud
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Nintendo 3DS
    I am a person that plays terraria and I play smash alot as well...
    what? did you think I was clever enough to come up with an original description of myself!?

Signature

I dont do Terraria as much now
    https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UC5zYU7vgJsAZIF60XL_oTsw
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]This is slightly outdated since its 2016-ish Ill update it when I have motivation