Youfad
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you have to be in an expert mode world when you open the bags, to get the dev sets?
    CorruptdWarrior
    CorruptdWarrior
    No, but it has to be the treasure bag of a hardmode boss in order to get a dev set.
    Youfad
    Youfad
    Ok thank you, I had created a hardmode expert world to farm golem and I didn't want to open all the bags in that world!
    Can someone tell me where the screenshots and snapshots we take in camera mode go? And what's the difference between a snap and a screen.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    Screen takes a pic of the screen (I think), Snap takes the whole highlighted area. The are in the terraria folder along with worlds and players.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Documents>My Games>Terraria>Captures

A snapshot takes the image of the area set by the bounds, the screenshot captures the whole screen. I might have that backwards, but that's the general idea.
    Youfad
    Youfad
    Thank you guys! I tried to look for the screenshots in the steam folder, so that's why I couldn't find them. :b
    I have only had one solar eclipse since I started playing on my new world about 2 months ago, I NEED MY TERRA BLADE!
    Getting a flairon on my first Fishron kill feels amazing!
    Pumpking
    Pumpking
    I got a Mythical Razorblade Typhoon from my very first Duke Fishron. :p
    I just found out the hard way that items can despawn.
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    Only if there's like, 200+ items on the ground.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    400 loose items, actually.
    Youfad
    Youfad
    Yeah I lost my first pirate staff that way, but it's fine now because I got 2 more.
    I keep seeing soma cruz in your avatar. He've the same color pattern and a cape
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    sorrow i think. man it took time to figure out how to reach the endgame. wearing a special accesory and stuff. note that i was 8-10 when playing that.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I played it half a year ago. It's a really good game with an interesting gameplay too.
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    yea....(lets forget that when i played i cheated. a lot.) but it was fun at least.
    All I can say about you is that you look "totes fab" as teenagers are using these days.
    Youfad
    Youfad
    Well thanks kind sir!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom