Recent content by Yoyo

1. Yoyo

Weapons & Equip Bridging Summoner Gaps (Summoning Weapons Suggestion)

Summoner damage is fine IMO if you play smart. Whips added a huge buff to summon damage. The real issue with summoner progression is in the armor and accessory department (or lack thereof), through much of the game where it pretty much goes like this --- no armor till Queen Bee -----> Spider...
  2. Yoyo

Weapons & Equip Summoner equipment

I agree about early game but you can get the spider set pretty easily at the start of HM if you find a spider lair earlier on and farm spiders once your in HM. The real kicker is pre Plantera armor with Spider Armor easily being the best summoner armor you can get for damage output until you...
  3. Yoyo

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

That makes 0 sense as if it was a subclass why does it have it's own armor and damage? Summoner has all the things to be pure class just not enough balance in progression between those things.
  4. Yoyo

With good reason. People that like to play pure classes have an excellent range of gear available to them near the start of the game except summoners who's stuff is mostly locked behind mob/boss drops which have very low drop chance or/and insane requirements.
  5. Yoyo

You can sort of see it if you have the wizard NPC. He will occasionally say things that correspond to you luck levels. Like if it is at the highest, he will say "You are overflowing with a blessing of stupendous prosperity!" The wiki shows you all the luck based conversations with the wizard on...
  6. Yoyo

PC Thoughts on Pre-Hardmode Summoner Viability

I think considering how most of our stuff is locked behind some excruciate levels of pain in pre hard-mode, the devs must really hate summoners. Finch staff = Not guaranteed Slime staff = 1/10000 drop Frog Staff = 1/44 chance from fishing which is a chance game during an event which is...
  7. Yoyo

Cool Easter Egg That I Haven't Seen Anyone Point Out

It was the first thing I found as I'm always messing around with the sun and moon when I open the game. :D
  8. Yoyo

FAR TOO MANY NERFS

This and it is probably faster as well now to just farm the EoW. In Fact it has probably always been faster. :confused:
  9. Yoyo

Just thinking about progression of the summoners weapons. The slime staff seems a bit moot now with only 1+ damage over the Finch Staff and still a whopping 1/10000 drop from regular slimes. Before players would usually go to the effort of grinding a slime farm to get one as it was the only...
  10. Yoyo

Just give the regular torch a positive and negative score of 0 and keep the other torches as is. Punishing the player for laying down regular torches all over the map oblivious to the luck system is grossly unfair.
  11. Yoyo

The whips and new summons are really awesome but the summoner class still gets a very raw deal (especially in pre hardmode) compared to what most of the other classes get to survive. I think the problem is that much of the summoner gear is locked behind bosses, events and rare drops (15%...
  12. Yoyo

Expert Items in Master Mode?

Pretty sure you can select Master mode from the start as Chippies preview video seemed to suggest.
  13. Yoyo

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Cheers! Wish I could dress as good as your avatar in game. 🤘
  14. Yoyo

Make sure to drop all your gravestones at the spawn point. :p
  15. Yoyo

Me on Saturday: Going Journey mode for now because Master Mode is crazy. :sigh:
Back
Top Bottom