Recent content by Yreorel

1. Y

tModLoader Summoner's Shine - A Summoner-Polishing Mod

Stay :red:ing mad imbeciles
  2. Y

A short guide on how to beat the game as a summoner (Master)

You can cheese Queen Bee using a bunch of flight items. Just fly in one big circle when she wants to spam bees. Meta should be whipstacking leather + snapthorn with finches/flinxes on brain at this stage of the game, though
  3. Y

PC [AFK farm] One-way slime wall

You don't actually need the slope, the hammered platforms are sufficient cause they are one-way The issue with this is that slimes can't pass through. Just make the chute very very tall and have a gap on top so the slimes can hoik up and jump in
  4. Y

Weapons & Equip What Thorium Mod teaches us about early game.

Cactus armor didn't exist in 1.1, I don't know the new player meta in subsequent versions because by 1.2 I was already rushing EoW (platform) or BoC (bed glitch) straight from spawn.
  5. Y

A short guide on how to beat the game as a summoner (Master)

enraged fish does not spawn tornadoes
  6. Y

Game Mechanics Auto summon slot.

Mana management should be mandatory, not optional
  7. Y

Game Mechanics Auto summon slot.

The current implementation of mana is boring and stupid anyway. It's like the value essentially don't exist and is merely a more boring version of Ammo. Mana-management in Terraria basically amounts to just managing Mana Sickness.
  8. Y

but they are adjectives which describes the owner's relationship to the minion, not inherent characteristics of the staff or the minion itself Who ever heard of a "Skillful Broadsword"? It makes as little sense as, say, an "Inspiring Finch Staff" I purposefully themed all summoner prefixes...
  9. Y

Remphanic - derived from Remphan, a false idol mentioned in the New Testament Benzona - what Israeli players will say when they get the Benzona prefix on a naturally spawned item before they have a Goblin Tinkerer Inundate - a fancy word for "infuse" and "overload"
  10. Y

1.4.4 Summoner Minion, Whip & Armor In-Depth Tier List

Finally Finch is given the ranking it deserves. Always thought it performed very comparably to Flinx and was only hindered by RNG. On top of that, Finch ignores iFrames. The exact chances are 1/3 per projectile hit
  11. Y

I abandoned this thread for far too long. Updated the main page to better reflect the state of this mod
  12. Y

RE:Making Endgame Swords Pure Melee

Should just give those swords displaced-hitboxes and iFrames Swing sword - Dash forward while swinging, dash back after.
  13. Y

Game Mechanics Special/Ultimate Skills + Elements (Inspired by Skyrim, Devil May Cry, League of Legends)

This is Terraria. "Elemental damage" and "training" don't fit in the game. That being said, I think Giga Skills actually work well with Melee weapons, but as a form of mobility and utility, or more damage opportunities. Perhaps limit it to non-projectile short ranged weapons since they are the...
  14. Y

Weapons & Equip [Labor of Love] Polishing up Summoner

Summoner is literally still an unpolished, feature-missing mess. This goes beyond balance and directly makes Summoner have a "lazy dev" sort of feel. The class needs to be at least brought up to parity with other classes (in terms of polish and uniqueness) before the final update. Minions...
Back
Top Bottom