Yrimir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What if Yrimir is just waiting for the perfect time to strike, so he can release Hagrid Playthrough 1.2?
    Criddle
    Criddle
    It's not like he could just be busy or something.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Life is a... uhh... a female dog... yeah... at times and loves taking over peoples' lives.
    You Guys know that yrimir has a twitter that he uses daily
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    There hasn't been any activity on since july 2015
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Maybe he has something better to do in his life than to be Yrimir 24/7/365.
    Not everyone on YouTube is in it to make a career of game videos, you know.
    Feutor
    Feutor
    Which is really weird because if he kept going he could have easily started one. It's a mistery to me, really. But I don't know that much information about his life so there must be a reason :p
    i think yrimir ascended.(stargate reference)
    PlanteraBlade
    PlanteraBlade
    Perhaps the reason he's gone is because we want him back. Our need for him is repelling him away.
    That said, we don't want him here. We don't want him here so much that we won't do literally anything to make him not here.
    Feutor
    Feutor
    I thought about that as well. But if you look at it more... It makes no :red:ing sense xD
    Yrimir the most quiet Terrerian i ever seen he hasnt posted a video in like 2 years and i feel like he is doing a big project
    iHaveDirt
    iHaveDirt
    i think all these years Yrimir is Testing our patience durability he's testing us because he need a Aprentice Darth MaMir the new darth moul
    Feutor
    Feutor
    Not my kind of humor.
    P
    Potassium Has Fallen
    He updated facebook I think, he said he is really busy with exams.
    marmalad
    marmalad
    that facebook account is fake bruh
    TheGamersStig
    TheGamersStig
    Yrimir once said (if I'm not mistaken) that he works at some company or something like that, and gaming is a side hobby for him, while this facebook "Yrimir" says his busy with school........
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Yea, I found that it's fake recently, my apologies >.<
    We are gathered here today to remember Yri beloved youtuber and member of the terraria comunnety may you rest in peace. ):
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    By the way Feutor, nobody found the joke funny at all. Except for you. So maybe you're the one with the bad humor.
    Feutor
    Feutor
    Stop talking for everyone. I also never said that the joke is funny. But I can clearly tell that it's a joke, so why :red:ing ? Not gonna say anything about Kazzymodus as his example is a prank call.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    I think all of you need to find a better hobby than pointlessly arguing on a dormant profile.
    Some of you are getting a bit too personal and too serious, so let's just stop it here, please. Thanks.
    I wonder if he actually is there, just not doing anything, he does have it set so we can't see if he actually was online.

Ah, what am I saying? Yri wouldn't let us think he is dead, he would tell us the reasons he isn't here if he could.
    Yeah...I'm pretty sure I found your MC skin somewhere on the Interwebs
    Reactions: JTM7655
    DPh Kraken
    DPh Kraken
    You can find anyone's skin on the we,but finding it posted somewhere usually is bad. Did you report?
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    no, I found it on an MC skin stealer. just typed "Yrimir" and it came up. it even has a gold crown sprite on the back :p
    I can't do in Expert Mode, i need just watch more Expert Mode vids of Yrimir... And i know, you are working on more advance works about terraria, but we still want you back, also Merlin and Hagrid too :) Come again and publish some more great vids...
    Blazedude77
    Blazedude77
    If watched the Hagrid series 3 times!!! I want the last chapter.
    SteveisNoob
    SteveisNoob
    Oh, I watched his awesome plays countless times!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom