Recent content by Yrimir

1. Yrimir

Sure does, but not sure what to put there... It needs to be something good :)

Sure does, but not sure what to put there... It needs to be something good :)
  2. Yrimir

When I wake up in time for work I feel legendary. Does that count?

When I wake up in time for work I feel legendary. Does that count?
  3. Yrimir

Thank you Kittyboon! What's a month or so, I've been gone for two years :D

Thank you Kittyboon! What's a month or so, I've been gone for two years :D
  4. Yrimir

Thank you - glad you enjoy them :)

Thank you - glad you enjoy them :)
  5. Yrimir

Restrictions can be fun, but it can also become frustrating. A combo of flails and minions? If...

Restrictions can be fun, but it can also become frustrating. A combo of flails and minions? If you get bored of just using flails.
  6. Yrimir

If I remember correctly the dungeon run and skeletron on first night are two different worlds...

If I remember correctly the dungeon run and skeletron on first night are two different worlds. First I made a video about Skeletron on first night, but didn't complete the dungeon for some reason (been a long time so can't remember). I wanted to do the dungeon on the first night, so I fought...
  7. Yrimir

I wouldn't show Sniper Rifle vs Eye of Cthulhu because there is no real point, as EoC is so low...

I wouldn't show Sniper Rifle vs Eye of Cthulhu because there is no real point, as EoC is so low on the progression.
  8. Yrimir

Interesting question :D Progression is a ladder, and as you climb everything below it is a...

Interesting question :D Progression is a ladder, and as you climb everything below it is a piece of cake. I don't find it interesting to show those parts. This is not a rule, but a guideline. There are instances when I can show later weapons for earlier encounters. Example would be Heat Ray vs...
  9. Yrimir

Yes, but if he returns is not sure.

Yes, but if he returns is not sure.
  10. Yrimir

Great man, hope you are good as well! I love your avatar - it really fits my music choice right now.

Great man, hope you are good as well! I love your avatar - it really fits my music choice right now.
  11. Yrimir

Awesome Criddle, looks cool like always :D Keep it up!

Awesome Criddle, looks cool like always :D Keep it up!
  12. Yrimir

You mean to run from start to Moon Lord as quick as possible? I don't think that is anything for...

You mean to run from start to Moon Lord as quick as possible? I don't think that is anything for me right now. It might be interesting, but it would also miss a lot of the great things in the game - for example building fun stuff or gathering different sets (Mining armor, vanity etc.). There are...
  13. Yrimir

I enjoy building a lot, but I don't know if I can show anything that's really special. I know...

I enjoy building a lot, but I don't know if I can show anything that's really special. I know that FuryForged on Youtube is very into buildings and guides. You should check out his channel.
  14. Yrimir

Sweet! If you ever order the construction of a moon-like-spaceship make sure it doesn't have...

Sweet! If you ever order the construction of a moon-like-spaceship make sure it doesn't have holes into the reactor.
  15. Yrimir

I'd make sure they all had a Sniper Rifle =)

I'd make sure they all had a Sniper Rifle =)
Back
Top Bottom