Recent content by Yui the Summoner πŸͺ“

1. Yui the Summoner πŸͺ“

The Great Tree vs Axe War

Axe Queen CenAxe has promised to fight the good fight for summoners. She'd have my sword or my bow, but I've only got an axe.
  2. Yui the Summoner πŸͺ“

How do you organize your hotbar?

0 is always my Magic Mirror or Cell Phone 9 is torches 8 is rope until rope becomes obsolete (around the time you get the grappling hook in my experience) 1-whatever is weapons, with "whatever" seldom going above 4 the next slots after weapons are dedicated to pickaxe, hammer & axe or hamaxe...
  3. Yui the Summoner πŸͺ“

why thank you, the artist who drew it is very good, you should check em out...

why thank you, the artist who drew it is very good, you should check em out https://twitter.com/grape______
  4. Yui the Summoner πŸͺ“

What is your Favorite Stage of Terraria?

Early Hardmode & Post-Mechs. Wall of Flesh - particularly in Expert/Master mode - is a bit of a milestone to have killed (unless you're dedicated to farming an ungodly amount of Beenades), so there's the high of having accomplished that to start things off. And it's at this point, after killing...
  5. Yui the Summoner πŸͺ“

Who would win?

The Pirate. Surely we haven't forgotten how absurdly powerful captains like him are in the pirate invasion.
  6. Yui the Summoner πŸͺ“

What categories of chest are in your "quick deposit" chest area?

In my current playthrough (for the worthy master mode), I have ~20 chests, which is around the amount I've usually got anyway. They're divvied up using my usual system, which is as follows. Soft natural blocks (dirt, clay, sand, etc, and fallen stars because that makes sense) Hard natural...
  7. Yui the Summoner πŸͺ“

Tasks before Hardmode

I've got a checklist of stuff I try to do before hardmode. If there's anything here you've not done, it may not be a bad idea to see to these tasks. I'll also be including stuff I know you've already done just for the sake of being thorough. Before transitioning into hardmode, I generally want...
  8. Yui the Summoner πŸͺ“

taking suggestions on where and what my base ought to be for my current playthrough (for the...

taking suggestions on where and what my base ought to be for my current playthrough (for the worthy master mode, summoner)
  9. Yui the Summoner πŸͺ“

armor that goes behind the legs

Yep, those appear to be the ones! Thanks a bunch!
  10. Yui the Summoner πŸͺ“

I don't care for bumping threads, but still seeking answers on this particular issue. Gone through the textures again and can't seem to find anything.
  11. Yui the Summoner πŸͺ“

tModLoader Various Weathers

Kind of. Some weathers (hurricane, looking at you specifically, you bug-infested mess of a weather) behave weirdly with Overhaul on, but otherwise the two mods can work in tandem with only a few odd behaviors from Various Weathers.
  12. Yui the Summoner πŸͺ“

Such as the 1.4 Hallowed armor's cape, the raincoat, or obsidian armor. I was looking at the textures and couldn't find out where the bit behind the legs is. Is it a different texture? Am I just blind? I've been meaning to post this thread for months but only just now thought of it again, so I'm...
  13. Yui the Summoner πŸͺ“

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

>Worldgen will attempt to avoid overlapping Corruption and Crimson biomes with the Jungle during initial worldgen. While it is possible to still have overlap, the worldgen system will strongly discourage it in general, so expect to see far less worlds with Corrupt/Crimson Jungles. This does not...
  14. Yui the Summoner πŸͺ“

tModLoader Various Weathers

Mimics are a vanilla enemy that have nothing to do with this mod. That said, they spawn in hardmode in the underground & cavern layers.
  15. Yui the Summoner πŸͺ“

This AMA was not made by a zombie.

The only thing Donald Trump trumps in is lack of coherence. Kansas Four, I believe. Unless overseas is some crazy Waterworld type place, little to nothing. Terraria's worlds are round, indicated by the way the sun & moon pass overhead. That said, I'm not an astrologist so I couldn't really...
Back
Top Bottom