Recent content by Yulia11

1. Y

Expert vs. Master

I would rather fight all three mechanical bosses at the same time than fight queen slime. Hell I still die against her with post plantera weapons.
  2. Y

Expert vs. Master

Queen slime is already hell. For the worthy queen slime is literally torture.
  3. Y

Expert vs. Master

We need to petition to move for the worthy ai to master mode and maybe remove the seed entirely.
  4. Y

Texture Pack hq2x and other Image filter packs

Calamity has been updated for 1.4 now, inside the discord.
  5. Y

Mount or wings?

Everyone keep forgetting Cute Fishron. It get the boost while raining now.
  6. Y

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So is there a fix for Cursor movement being tied to zoom scale?
  7. Y

Summoner Master Worthy is impossible (no squish exploit

If you have journey mode enabled, try explosive bunny.
  8. Y

PC Tanking Master Mode Moon Lord

I knew something was seriously wrong when Moon Lord's supposed death laser only took away half my health. Turns out the damage is quiet a bit lower. But wasn't Death ray only 300 damage?
  9. Y

Summoner Master Worthy is impossible (no squish exploit

I actually dealt with Master Skeletron easily but Queen Bee is hard as heck. I can only overpower her with Dungeon/Hellstone Gear.
  10. Y

Expert vs. Master

If you are talking about mentally, sure, cause master mode has a few great rewards like the three mounts.
  11. Y

Expert vs. Master

I think the pre hard mode bosses have updated behavior, and moon lord death ray is a guaranteed kill now. Like I said above, master mode is only fun until wof.
  12. Y

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Maybe try a different driver for gtx?
  13. Y

PC Would you consider the soaring isignia Broken? Why?

Now there is the bubble, which you should place both honey and water in the arena. Also the rain feature was only added in journey's end, so it won't work on mod yet. It boost both damage and speed. With dry bomb/ rocket you can easily make honey arena too, but lightning it up with be some...
  14. Y

Expert vs. Master

I think it's fair to compare this with BOTW's master mode. It becomes substantially worse and irritating once you get past the first part (wall of flesh) but was excellent until that point. The number of one shots (looking at you, sniper) and the absurd hp makes fighting regular enemies in...
  15. Y

PC Would you consider the soaring isignia Broken? Why?

The fall/ ascend speed is something infinite flight mounts don't have, and you can perform a dodge with Master or Solarite Armor. However would you trade now two slots for a mount or other wise. Also the rain fishron boost also make this less relevant.
Back
Top Bottom