Recent content by Yureii

1. Yureii

tModLoader Hardmode Potions

it looks like there's a bug with the Rage Potion, it seems to not give the appropriate amount of crit chance but instead increases the raw damage by nearly 6x. Wrath potion also seems to only give a 10% damage boost post moonlord as well. (tModloader 1.4 alpha)
  2. Yureii

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Hey I was trying out the new option to turn off Arrow Sticking but as far as I can tell the arrows are still sticking to anything they hit regardless of whether the option is on or off
  3. Yureii

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I've tried only Fargos + Boss Highlights with 64bit tModloader and masochist items stopped dropping in multiplayer but they do drop in singleplayer. I'm not really sure why this mod in particular would cause this issue as feature wise it does seem completely unrelated. All of the other mods in...
  4. Yureii

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I think I've found the conflicting mod, it's 'Boss Highlights'. For some reason this mod disables masochist drops in multiplayer only, not sure why but oh well I don't need it anyway lol.
  5. Yureii

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I'm having an issue where bosses aren't dropping their Masochist Mode items on multiplayer. I'm running tModLoader v0.11.5 64 bit mode and playing with DBZMod SacredTools, Thorium, Calamity and Overhaul with all the difficulty modes on. The bosses drop the Masochist items in singleplayer but not...
  6. Yureii

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Do you think you could add an option to disable persistent arrows? I've been playing around with this and Calamity but the game becomes almost unplayable as an archer because 1 person can easily hit the projectile limit with an Elemental Quiver :x
  7. Yureii

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Is there any way to disable having to login and the associated debuff? I want to host a server using this but I only want other people who don't need to use this mods features have to login. Also this seems to disable Terraria Overhauls feature in which the player spawns in at their last...
Back
Top Bottom