Recent content by yusdacra

1. yusdacra

tModLoader How do i make my armor with no arm sprite?

So, i was making an armor for a mod. Example Mod had 3 sprites in it, one for male body, one for female body and one for arms. But i want to make my armor do not cover arms, players arms should stay there, not covered by armor. How do i do it? Do i simply don't make a arm sprite? Help please.
  2. yusdacra

When will we get 1.3 on mobile? I can't wait to play it on my new phone!

When will we get 1.3 on mobile? I can't wait to play it on my new phone!
  3. yusdacra

tModLoader Antiaris

Woo, this mod seems pretty good! Can't wait for it! Tremor Mod was not too bad, but i fell overhelmed in lots of items, and there was nearly no wiki content. It would be good to see cross-mode content with Thourium. Edit: You said that mod will probably release its first version next month...
  4. yusdacra

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Cool, (please dont swear to me, i was inactive) i see Ps Vita is going down... I was going to buy a Ps Vita, glad i did not! I have a 512 MB RAM Mobile phone, but i am sure my phone can handle 1.3 update, cuz root.
  5. yusdacra

Terraria: Twenty Million Strong & Counting!

This is fantastic, awesome, ULTIMATE FANTASTIC! Terraria was the first PC game i played. I am playing it that day to this day. Keep up the good work! Also, when the Otherworld will release? I started saving money for it one week or 2 weeks ago. Will it ever release until Half-Life 3 releases...
  6. yusdacra

Best way to kill moonlord post-moonlord?

Power of the building.
  7. yusdacra

So how to actually kill Fishron in 1.3....?

I DRAINED THE OCEAN! Map is a bit buggy, lol. But i did it! Yea! Duke Fishron will dont like this!
  8. yusdacra

PC Help with Lunatic Cultist?

Did it. And it worked. I was able to get a Laser Machine Gun from Saucer. Also from my first Saucer, got a Cosmic Car Key. Then i defeated Lunatic Cultist. And defeated the pillars. I was didnt prepared for Moon Lord. Thanks!
  9. yusdacra

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

-When i started Hardmode i got a Murderous Nimbus Rod from my first Nimbus Kill. I was like "OMG". -In my first Solar Eclipse, from my first mothron kill, got a The Eye Cthultu Yo-yo and a Broken Hero Sword. Was like "OMG" again. -From my first Martian Saucer, got a Cosmic Car Key. Was like...
  10. yusdacra

PC Help with Lunatic Cultist?

Hmm, sounds good! But how can i spawn Martian Madness as i heard there are probes right? But where they spawn?
  11. yusdacra

Late reply, i accepted it.

Late reply, i accepted it.
  12. yusdacra

Celestial Shell Or Ankh Shield?

Hello everyone! I came up with a question. My question is... Crafting Ankh Shield first or Celestial Shell? Ankh Shield grants immunity to debuffs, Celestial Shell gives improvments to most stats. And i am Hybrid, but i mostly use Melee. Thanks for replies. Bye!
  13. yusdacra

PC The strangest thing ever?

LOL, i think human-made but... Maybe just maybe, generated? But seems like human-made.
  14. yusdacra

PC Favorite Biome?

Hallow because Rainbows, Unicorns, Pixies AND NPC's move into Hallow! And it protects my Jungle too.
  15. yusdacra

PC Which mechanical boss should I fight first?

For every boss use Daedalus Stormbow with Holy Arrows (trust me, i was beating them in 30 second.) Then you ready. I am not very into Potions, just Regeranation, Archery, Iron Skin. And don't forget Heart Lantern and Campfire.
Back
Top Bottom