Recent content by Yuyutsu

1. Yuyutsu

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

One of Spirit's oldest furniture sets just got a whole new makeover. I hope you're ready to deck your base out with the new Duskwood Furniture Set!
  2. Yuyutsu

We aren't planning on adding post Moon Lord content, sorry!
  3. Yuyutsu

Watch out for this new hardmode enemy: The Starachnid! It weaves a damaging constellation as it walks, and will be one of many unique foes in the new Starjinx event!
  4. Yuyutsu

We haven't officially revealed our main event for this update just yet, but we hope you're ready to fight the brand new hardmode Starjinx Space Invasion! Check out some of the many of the enemies you'll be facing!
  5. Yuyutsu

To get started, here's a spoiler you haven't seen on the forums yet. Check out some of the new Marble Enemies you can expect to fight during hardmode!
  6. Yuyutsu

Hey, everybody! Check out one of our latest soundtracks, The Infernon OST, out on YouTube! That aside, I recognize that I've been a bit neglectful of the forum thread of late. I'd definitely like to get back into chatting with you folks here, so feel free to post any messages, concerns...
  7. Yuyutsu

We've been posting a lot of spoilers recently, are you caught up? If not, check out the new Spoiler Recap Video, covering a bunch of spoilers (and some stuff you may not have seen before)! We hope you enjoy and show it some love!
  8. Yuyutsu

We are very proud to open The Spirit Mod Patreon to you all! If you've enjoyed the content we've been posting and loved playing Spirit over the past five years, consider donating to help the mod out! Your donations will serve to help expand the mod and what we can do so that we can provide even...
  9. Yuyutsu

I'll make sure to do that!
  10. Yuyutsu

tModLoader Dreamscape Mod

I look forward to seeing Dreamscape develop, best of luck!
  11. Yuyutsu

It's been a long time coming, but I've finally updated the Forum Page to be cleaner and have more relevant information and links. Thank you all for your patience!
  12. Yuyutsu

After months of additions, changes, and polishes, the Spirit Mod team is ready to reveal our next Content Update: Sinister Sands (v1.4.2)! Check out the trailer below! We hope you show it some love and spread the word! Thank you all for all the support you've shown us over the past few months.
  13. Yuyutsu

I can't believe Spirit's now five years old :O Come reminisce with us! [MEDIA]

I can't believe Spirit's now five years old :O Come reminisce with us!
  14. Yuyutsu

It's Spirit's 5 Year Anniversary! We've got a really special day for the mod today! 5 years ago, my kid self decided to post on the Terraria Community Forums about a little idea called Spirit. I couldn't have imagined the success and fun I've had along the way turning Spirit into a fun...
  15. Yuyutsu

Highly recommend checking this gun mod by @Blato out! tModLoader - Anointed Armaments : The...

Highly recommend checking this gun mod by @Blato out! tModLoader - Anointed Armaments : The Borderlands 3 Gun Mod
Back
Top Bottom