• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Yuyutsu

1. Yuyutsu

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I'll make sure to do that!
  2. Yuyutsu

tModLoader Dreamscape Mod

I look forward to seeing Dreamscape develop, best of luck!
  3. Yuyutsu

It's been a long time coming, but I've finally updated the Forum Page to be cleaner and have more relevant information and links. Thank you all for your patience!
  4. Yuyutsu

After months of additions, changes, and polishes, the Spirit Mod team is ready to reveal our next Content Update: Sinister Sands (v1.4.2)! Check out the trailer below! We hope you show it some love and spread the word! Thank you all for all the support you've shown us over the past few months.
  5. Yuyutsu

I can't believe Spirit's now five years old :O Come reminisce with us! [MEDIA]

I can't believe Spirit's now five years old :O Come reminisce with us!
  6. Yuyutsu

It's Spirit's 5 Year Anniversary! We've got a really special day for the mod today! 5 years ago, my kid self decided to post on the Terraria Community Forums about a little idea called Spirit. I couldn't have imagined the success and fun I've had along the way turning Spirit into a fun...
  7. Yuyutsu

Highly recommend checking this gun mod by @Blato out! tModLoader - Anointed Armaments : The...

Highly recommend checking this gun mod by @Blato out! tModLoader - Anointed Armaments : The Borderlands 3 Gun Mod
  8. Yuyutsu

tModLoader Anointed Armaments : The Borderlands 3 Gun Mod

I've really enjoyed following the progress of this mod over the past few months- great work! We could all use a bit more Borderlands in Terraria :)
  9. Yuyutsu

If you're new to Spirit or want a refresher on some of the small, perhaps unnoticed stuff we've added, check out our new video explaining how we bring your world to life with ambience! We've covered the dozens of ambient changes (events, music, sounds) that you can look forward to if you're...
  10. Yuyutsu

Scarabeus has been completely overhauled in all ways, and we're excited to show you the FULL New Overhauled Scarabeus Boss Fight you can experience yourself in Spirit's next update! We hope you enjoy and show it some love! This is one of our bigger spoilers ever!
  11. Yuyutsu

Update 1.4.1 is out! Download it on the Mod Browser when updated, using the Tmodloader Direct Download Listing, or our Mediafire Link. Brief Changelog - 1 new boss, the Moon Jelly Wizard - 1 new Event, the Jelly Deluge - A new melee subclass, Clubs! - A new sentry subclass, Arcane Zones -...
  12. Yuyutsu

Thank you all for your patience! We've got a lot of bugfixes, improvements, and new content coming your way in the next Spirit Update! Check out the trailer here:
  13. Yuyutsu

PC Beyond the Stars: A Terraria Expansion Project

Looks really promising! I'm excited to see where this goes.
  14. Yuyutsu

Hi, all! I know it's been a while since I've said anything here, but we're working hard on Spirit's next content update! As a teaser, give this new ambient OST a listen!
  15. Yuyutsu

Patch 1.4.0.4 is out. Full changelog below: **Notable Changes:** - New Items: Shadowmoor, Bramble Tooth - New Resprites: Bramble Tooth, Decrepit Idol, Scarab Idol, All Halloween Trick o Treat items - Removal: Dusk Carbine - Fluorescent Plants and Candles can now be placed on Tables, solid...
Top Bottom