Recent content by YveltalGaming

1. YveltalGaming

Random Forum Fights Infinity

Oh, wow. The legacy of RFF carries on. It's been so long since the original, yet it still goes on...
  2. YveltalGaming

That's what I meant. Sigh Now we'll never have the archives of RFF again, unless someone...

That's what I meant. Sigh Now we'll never have the archives of RFF again, unless someone captured it on Wayback Archive...
  3. YveltalGaming

When 80% of my posts were literally destroyed when the RP forums were purged

When 80% of my posts were literally destroyed when the RP forums were purged
  4. YveltalGaming

It's been a while, my dear yet dying community.

It's been a while, my dear yet dying community.
  5. YveltalGaming

Happy (slightly late) birthday! :3 (psst check your convos)

Happy (slightly late) birthday! :3 (psst check your convos)
  6. YveltalGaming

Happy late 4/13!

Happy late 4/13!
  7. YveltalGaming

Oh okay.

Oh okay.
  8. YveltalGaming

Hellllllllo Ender. I come here bearing one question: is RFF still a thing?

Hellllllllo Ender. I come here bearing one question: is RFF still a thing?
  9. YveltalGaming

Where do you mean?

Where do you mean?
  10. YveltalGaming

Heeeeyyy. Do you know whether RFF's still going on?

Heeeeyyy. Do you know whether RFF's still going on?
  11. YveltalGaming

It's been a long time since I've visited this place.

It's been a long time since I've visited this place.
  12. YveltalGaming

A Broken World

You deal 19 damage to the Orc Brute. The Orc slashes at you with its Greatsword, dealing 28 damage. You deal 20 damage to the Orc Brute. You deal 24 damage to the Orc. The Orc drops dead. You deal 17 damage to Matthias. You deal 20 damage to Sydesum -= Characters =- [PM] Syndesum: 59/100...
  13. YveltalGaming

A Broken World

The orc is now roasted. In addition to taking 24 damage, the Orc will also take 4 damage per turn. [PM-NPC] Orc Brute: 67/150. Burned! (Takes 4 damage per turn) You fail to stun the orc. As such, you and Aleron's second moves are nullified. Sorry! The Orc attacks Aleron with its...
  14. YveltalGaming

A Broken World

You wander around and find John Trebonth fighting an Orc Brute. Stabbity Stab stab. Orc Brute takes 21 damage. [PM-NPC] Orc Brute: 91/150 HP. Orc Brute attacks using its Greatsword, dealing 11 damage, reduced due to your agility. [AM] John Trebonth: 80/100 HP Also Aleron is behind you...
  15. YveltalGaming

A Broken World

You cast your ability mantra and get an agility boost. Your stabbing of the Brute deals 20 damage. [PM-NPC] Orc Brute - HP: 112/150 FIGGHTTT! -= Characters =- [PM] Syndesum: 100/100 HP. [PM-NPC] Orc Brute: 112/150 HP. [PM-NPC] Bandit: 100/100 HP. Evasion: I [AM] Emerald_Mann: 100/100 HP...
Back
Top Bottom