Recent content by Gyku

1. Gyku

PC Master Mode World File Needed

Anyone got a post Wall of Flesh/Pre Mechanical bosses master mode world file he could pass me, since mine got corrupted and I'm not in the mood to rebuild everything I had. My 1.4 world never saved a backup of my world.
  2. Gyku

bug with world

I couldnt open my terraria world so i tried using TEdit and got the following message. Gyazo
  3. Gyku

PC Can't even defeat the destroyer

Ok I used a Daedalus bow and it's very effective I just need my friend to come and help me with his Daedalus bow and well beat him easily
  4. Gyku

Ive played full normal on mobile 1.2 and half normal 1.3 pc and not only avoid his head but his whole body and thanks for the tip
  5. Gyku

I've fought the destroyer at least 3 times 2 of those being today and the other yesterday. Most of the people when they complain about getting dominated by bosses talk about how close they were and s:mad:t but I can't even get him to 9/10 of his health remaining. He's really a pain in the...
  6. Gyku

PC (Buying and selling items!) Tacticturtle's cheap all item shop!

i get more money by selling to npcs..
  7. Gyku

PC looking for lava charm

download a map with every item
  8. Gyku

Npcs won’t come into my houses

Oh yeah now I remember. I read that part on the wiki. Thank you for reminding me ❤️
  9. Gyku

How do I do that?? I saw they were talking about it but Idk how to
  10. Gyku

So ever since I started playing terraria again npcs don’t seem to settle into my houses for some reason and I don’t know why. I stopped playing for a couple of months and today I played terraria with a friend and we got pretty far but after 5 hours on playing straight no npcs are showing up, so...
  11. Gyku

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

finally my father helped me and now my terraria returned to normal
  12. Gyku

Do you have the steam version of Terraria? yes i do have it
  13. Gyku

to unistalle it and open vanilla terraria
  14. Gyku

i dont want a mod i want my normal terraria
  15. Gyku

22/12/2015 16:38:14 System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_t unOwnAppID) at...
Back
Top Bottom