Recent content by Z00MM

1. Z00MM

**REPORTED** [Switch] Re-planted acorns by the axe of regrowth not showing up in multiplayer

Glad I’m not alone on this! Thx for the reply!
  2. Z00MM

Xbox Series S/X Pumpkin sink that was placed before the labor of love update crashes game when destroyed

I can’t try and replicate this unfortunately. I’ve never crafted a pumpkin sink before, never mind place it. I hope they get to this at some point. Best of luck
  3. Z00MM

**REPORTED** [Switch] Jungle Infection spread still behaving in old manner

This bug will be fixed in a future update. That is confirmed. I “think” 1.4.4.2 I could be wrong tho, so don’t take my word for it.
  4. Z00MM

Switch Critical strike not working as it should, +3% critical strike increase on weapons not working.

Are you referring to an Accessory giving +3 crit rate with its forge?
  5. Z00MM

Switch cant see world seed

I got a reply so I thought I’d respond back. I only saw it now. That’s all
  6. Z00MM

Switch cant see world seed

I don’t have a fix, sorry
  7. Z00MM

**REPORTED** [Switch] there is a wall-like black line between the underground and surface background.

I believe that line is supposed to be there. However the Texter looks weird next to the background of the underground layer… not too sure myself
  8. Z00MM

PS4 jungle music overrides town music

Hi Aiden. I’m pretty sure they do. If the town music is playing then there would need to be 3+ npcs in 1 area. So I’d assume they do
  9. Z00MM

PS4 jungle music overrides town music

I can’t report the same thing happening on switch so maybe this is a PlayStation only issue.
  10. Z00MM

Switch 1.4.4 hp display isn’t accessible

I’ve looked everywhere in the settings and can’t find the toggle to make it so you can always see the exact amount of heath you have. I’ve looked multiple times and can’t find it. Am I missing something? If someone can find lmk (a more detailed explanation on what I mean is the setting to make...
  11. Z00MM

**REPORTED** [Switch] Re-planted acorns by the axe of regrowth not showing up in multiplayer

When you cut down a tree with the axe of regrowth it plants the acorn and it is visible on my screen. (FYI, I’m the host of the game) my friend on the other hand can’t see the sapling once I cut the tree down. I’m assuming re joining the game fixes the issue but I have not tested it.
  12. Z00MM

**REPORTED** [Switch] Slime gun shooting effect is invisible.

Slime gun straight up doesn’t work. The shot of slime that is supposed to come out just doesn’t appear and seems to be invisible, as I aimed it at a wall and an effect happened off the wall as intended, the shot itself is nowhere to be found.
  13. Z00MM

Resolved [Xbox One] Get fixed boi seed broken <fix>

I think something must have failed when loading. I loaded this seed just fine on switch. Yes it’s a different console but the consoles seem to be sharing a similar code and there for the bugs appear on each system. Try putting the seed in again. That’s all I can suggest.
Back
Top Bottom