Recent content by ZachBail

1. ZachBail

Confused about Controller Bindings

Now that I look into it more, I'm not even seeing where you can bind LootAll and AutoSort. Even with the keyboard. I gotta be missing a menu or something.
  2. ZachBail

Confused about Controller Bindings

I like to use a controller but I can't figure out how to bind controls to Right or Left trigger + another button like on console. It can't not be a feature on PC right? I also don't see any mods made for this... Any suggestions?
  3. ZachBail

Resolved Completely Blocked from Online?

It was the routers firewall. I just disabled it for now. I'll properly port forward once my isp sets up my new static ip but for now I just disabled it. Works just fine. Thank You Aedron I'd say this is Solved but I still don't know what caused this in the first place. It just became a problem...
  4. ZachBail

Thank you so much, I'll try that in a few hours. I have to wait till the family is asleep or there is hell to pay if I'm screwing with the internet lol. I did a few of those steps but the firewall and dmz sound promising. I've set the dedicated ip for my ps4 on the router and manually input the...
  5. ZachBail

Sure thing, thank you
  6. ZachBail

Called my ISP and they're setting me up a static ip for free for a year due to the issue. I tried my phones mobile hotspot and it works with no issue. Hope the static ip works. Won't know for a few days
  7. ZachBail

Definitely something to do with my ISP. I just connect my ps4 to my mobile hotspot and the games multiplayer worked fine. Last night I completely factory reset my router so I'm gonna call them. I'll let you know what I find out
  8. ZachBail

I get what you're saying. No, the old ps4 isn't used regularly so it sits on top of the pro. I just moved the cords hookups back and forth. They are never hooked up at the same time. I'm trying to play with a friend in another state. The pros ip is static and I've set up port forwarding on my...
  9. ZachBail

Just found this at status.playstation.com It's the only type of maintenance I've found, I don't know.
  10. ZachBail

Yeah, and working fine on other games. I'll try something other than Fall guys to make sure
  11. ZachBail

Just tried on a completely different ps4 and different save data. Same result. Has to be my psn account or location. I'm not sure what else to try.
  12. ZachBail

I'm going to try to go online with the old save data on the other ps4 first. I know it worked last time I tried. Just in case it has something to do with my character or map saves on my pro.
  13. ZachBail

The latest version is from August and its 1.21 on ps4. The equivalent of 1.3.5 was out in November last year. It seems completely up to date. It's a weird one. I have another standard ps4 I'm going to try it on in about 20 minutes. I'll let you know if it was the hardware or account/location...
  14. ZachBail

These are the install details
  15. ZachBail

Yeah, I have ps4 pro and it is the latest version I can download. Just says "The installed application is the latest version." When I try to update from the options menu on the ps dashboard
Back
Top Bottom