Recent content by Zaj

1. Z

Terraria Bad Ideas

You can no longer transfer items between worlds. This fixes players getting expert mode items in a normal mode world, and it eliminates the danger you get BOTH the corruption and crimson spreading through your world! You're welcome.
  2. Z

Stupidest things you did in terraria

I decided it was a good idea to drain the ocean into the dungeon. It is now very hard to navigate without drowning or wasting an accessory slot on the Neptune's shell.
  3. Z

Blocks & Decoration More sensors!

The sensors we have in Terraria are kinda limited, and many are not very useful outside of adventure maps. Moon sensor: one for each phase, sends out a signal at the begining of the night of that phase. Weather Sensor: one for each weather event, triggers when it starts. includes: Rain Clear...
  4. Z

What Will You Do With 1.3.6 Features?

Do a summoner playthrough with all the new weapons!
  5. Z

Mobile What was your luckiest time in Terraria?

VPN easy on Android, India server is the only one with a significant amount of players.
  6. Z

Mobile What was your luckiest time in Terraria?

1. Used a multiplayer vpn, joined a random world, had a rod of discord in a chest. 2. Getting a coin gun after only 5 invasions 3. Finding a drax in a shadow chest
  7. Z

Mobile Multiplayer in Mobile?

If you are are Android vpn easy is good, it just has a few ads in the app. The India server is the only one with any real players on.
  8. Z

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

On mobile, set myself up with a chestful of pirate maps in an attempt to get the coin gun. I expected to be there for hours, and instead got it after only 5 invasions
  9. Z

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

I am guessing, based on recent screenshots and the lack of a definite release date it will be late 2019, October or September.
  10. Z

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

For mobile, I am most exited at the ability to access the worlds folder so we can download adventure maps and player made worlds.
  11. Z

Best Way to Start a Summoner Playthrough

Replace your copper shortsword with a slime staff from another world
  12. Z

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

Definitely gonna do an automation playthrough with this mod, magic storage, luiafk, and projectlogic. The goal will be to automate everything possible. Also, would it be possible to add an autosells chest? I want to have automatic coin turrets.
  13. Z

Blocks & Decoration Eternia crystal on eternia crystal stand outside of the old one's army

Actuate the blocks under the portal stand, the crystal will fall, then just never complete the event.
  14. Z

Mobile Trading for a moon stone (and else)

I am tired of grinding, so I resort to the forums in hope someone wants to trade! Items I need: Moon stone Sniper rifle Coin gun Rod of discord Items I can trade: Endgame gear sets (excluding the North Pole and candy corn rifle) Hardmode crafting materials 100s of platinum Broken hero swords...
Back
Top Bottom