Recent content by Zakaden

1. Zakaden

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

All you have to do is get the new .zip file for tmodloader, extract it in your terraria game folder, and hit yes to all when it asks to replace old files. That will have it updated, and won't effect chars, worlds, or anything else. (those are in documents, not the game folder)
  2. Zakaden

Hey Draynek, I had similar problems a while ago with an older version of tmodloader. The conclusion I eventually reached was that I just had too many mods, because it began happening after adding 1 mod, but continued long after I removed more than just that one. So how do you fix it? Your mods...
  3. Zakaden

I'm not sure if the next tmodloader update will fix this problem, but currently, every time I open tmodloader, it crashes upon reaching the end of initializing mods. No clue why, I got this error only after updating my mods, and it remains after deleting them. I'm not alone in this either, I...
  4. Zakaden

tModLoader Wireless

EDIT: Nevermind, it doesn't seem to be a Wireless issue, as removing it and it crashed at the end of the loading mods again... I also am having the same issue, and thought it was the most recent mod I installed, but it wasn't. Tmodloader is consistently crashing every time I open it. No clue...
  5. Zakaden

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

A recommendation would be to decrease the lost defense from inferno ring, that buff is not worth 25 defense. Reminder - full molten armor gives 25 defense. Adjusting it to somewhere between 5 and 8 would be closer to point. I apologize if someone else already brought this up, as I am thus far...
  6. Zakaden

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Tremor, as a tmod file, is located within your documents as follows --- My Games>Terraria>ModLoader>Mods just like that. From there tModLoader as an API will access it to modify the game when you launch it from tModLoader.exe . Keep your vanilla Terraria.exe seperate from tModloader.exe, but in...
  7. Zakaden

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Make this boss drop either biome keys or biome chest gear; it'd be worthwhile then and eliminate some frustrating grinding. Also, maybe allow him to drop spectre armor so as to reduce the grinding needed to obtain ectoplasm for it. If Spectrum Prime were added with those drops, fighting him...
  8. Zakaden

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Whoops, screwed up that post a bit, excuse me
  9. Zakaden

tModLoader Creative Mode Mod - The Commander

Same idea here, that would be great, also the option to turn off spawns like minecraft peaceful mode. On another note keep up the good work, this mod is quite useful already and will be more so when larger mods become a reality. Excuse me, I failed to notice your /peace command, still I like...
  10. Zakaden

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know the only way to get back 1.2.4.1 for tAPI - and this mod - is by doing so illegitimately, and as I don't know the devs' stance on owners of the game doing so I would not advise it. Until it gets tmodloader update it may just be best to wait. That's...
  11. Zakaden

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Hey guys, wanted to thank you for continuing to mod this game, I've played it far too much and still enjoy it cause of mods like this. There's only a couple of things I've noticed so far that need work, vessel net doesn't do anything but heat seek and hit for minor damage and viridian storm uses...
  12. Zakaden

Playing some Ulterraria mod a bunch

Playing some Ulterraria mod a bunch
Back
Top Bottom