1. ZanderMeister

Oh, thanks. That was unexpected :)

Oh, thanks. That was unexpected :)
  2. ZanderMeister

Справедливо.

Справедливо.
  3. ZanderMeister

Game Mechanics Dynamic Parallax

While the idea of player's actions affecting background doesn't seem THAT good to me(it just doesn't make sense IMO), I would really like some improvements to background, e.g. -Some additional layers for background, e.g ground with trees in Forest(that looks like actual dirt/stone with actual...
  4. ZanderMeister

tModLoader GetWeaponDamage not working

Ok, I will look for a solution.Thank you for helping!
  5. ZanderMeister

I knew that things weren't that easy.Thank you! BTW, description of hook says "melee weapon"...so, it doesn't work on ranged/magic/summoning weapons?
  6. ZanderMeister

So, my GlobalItem has GetWeaponDamage method in it, that modifies damage based on ItemInfo property level.On first look, it works, damage property in tooltip changes and everyone is happy, but weapon still strikes with original damage. If you (person, who wants to help, I hope.) need my code, i...
  7. ZanderMeister

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

How do I use GetAlpha hook for Item?
  8. ZanderMeister

tModLoader Eldrazi's Classes Incorporated (E.C.I.)

That's actually some sweet ideas!:) My favourite is Chanter: scroll system reminds me of Magicka spell system. Can't wait to see those classes in the game(if I understood you correctly, you are going to put them in mod, right?) Also, got an idea for Healer(Medic, Priest, whatever) class, who...
  9. ZanderMeister

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I knew that I was doing something wrong.Thanks! :)
  10. ZanderMeister

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Well, I have some kind of strange bug or something. So, I have this code: public override void UpdateEquip(Item item, Player player) { for (int k = 0; k < 3; k++) { if (player.armor[k].type == ItemID.ObsidianHelm) {...
  11. ZanderMeister

tModLoader Help with GlobalItem

Man, I feel so stupid right now. I just wrote "defence", not "defense" -_- Thank you really much for helping me!
  12. ZanderMeister

tModLoader Help with GlobalItem

I know about statDefence, was digging through Terraria source recently ;)
Back
Top Bottom