Trophies awarded to LobAutumny

1. 0

The Master and Core

Hungry for ancient spirits, you’ve sacrificed and been a guide here to others for seven years.
  2. 0

In a swirl of Prismatic Bolts

Within the six years you've everlasted here in our hallowed halls, you've sun danced from a small lacewing into a true Empress.
  3. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  4. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  5. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  6. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  7. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  8. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  9. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  10. 0

Cultivating Cultured Cultists

Your creative spark has been noticed and we love it! Thanks for sticking with the community! (Participated in TCF 1st Anniversary Contest)
  11. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  12. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  13. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  14. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom