Recent content by Zargaboss

1. Zargaboss

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

So that is why i wasnt spotting any ores or the aquatic depths that this mod adds. Hopefully the cloud save issue will be fixed in a future version.
  2. Zargaboss

Hey there. Well you see i am having loads of fun currently with my singleplayer game, i...

Hey there. Well you see i am having loads of fun currently with my singleplayer game, i honestly would rather keep playing it until the end alone and only then play with someone else on a new map. Hope you understand and thanks for asking.
  3. Zargaboss

Without Context, Summarize Terraria

I have just started playing it and for me its the type of adventure no videogame currently on the market, except Minecraft, can provide with such a rich and diversified ecosystem that keeps expanding and it never stops to amaze me when it comes to the amount of strategy that is needed to make...
  4. Zargaboss

Hey there :D. Well i dont use Discord and i have just started playing too, im not sure if i...

Hey there :D. Well i dont use Discord and i have just started playing too, im not sure if i would be a nice ally either so to speak.
  5. Zargaboss

Should i get mods for the game?

Alright, thank you for your detailed response. Im curious now, which mod adds the most content :O?
  6. Zargaboss

Should i get mods for the game?

Good afternoon everyone (or day / night :D). The title is quite self explanatory and i realize i have just started playing the game and i have barely touched its full content, but while scanning through the forums and the wiki i have found that "The Thorium Mod" adds so much content it seems...
  7. Zargaboss

Where should i start?

I usually find a lot of jars on the jungle and occasionally some chests, on my Expert world the most i have gotten was a few ores of lead :p. But as everyone said above, i will try to play on normal difficulty on a small world 1st and then progress onto a larger world, until i can finally start...
  8. Zargaboss

Where should i start?

Hey there everyone. I suppose i should be searching for a guide, but i really dont like following directions that are pretty much set by someone else :p, i like to do my own path with my own decisions. With that being said tough, my 1st Terraria playthrough is being done on Expert and i have...
  9. Zargaboss

Hey there :D

Hello everyone present around the forums. I bought Terraria during the Steam summer sales period (because almost all of us love that time of the year am i right :P) and i have just started playing it, quite honestly one of the best games i have ever played alongside Diablo 2, Halo 2, Zoo...
Back
Top Bottom